Wrestling - Part 3

I would have loved to have seen Lacey Evans take her top off (not just for personal reasons), but to make a real statement. Yes it is progress, but is still backwards and way behind the times.

Just re-read what you just wrote man.
If they're likely to get stoned and tortured for showing their legs imagine what they'd get for doing that.

The match is a step forward, the Saudi Royal family are known to turn a blind eye to high level female politicians and 2 weeks ago started letting females watch football games at the demand of FIFA otherwise they'd be barred from Asia Cup/World Cup games and I even remember predicting this would happen at the last Saudi event but unfortunately this is pretty much as far as it goes before the Sunni Clerics start going berserk and calling it un-islamic thus creating mayhem within their own population.

The fact that the white female in the crowd who both Lacey and Natty approached was wearing a hijab emphasises this. Women will wrestle in Saudi but it'll go no further than covered up.

The Main Event was pretty much done to redeem itself from the shitshow ending it produced the first time round, and it was the correct ending this time round.
The bigger picture here is there's gonna be The Fiend and Paul Heyman promo'ing for the Main Event of Survivor Series, holy fuck that's awesome.
PS. Natty had a water bottle thrown at her from the crowd during her entrance which suggests not everyone was happy with women wrestling.

Last edited:
Im glad bray is getting that push BUT is this the wildcard rule again considering he's on smackdown and is the raw champion , they completely booked themselves into a corner by pairing him against Seth Rollins.

What happened to the stone wall draft?

Knowing WWE it'll be Bray Wyatt is smackdown, but treat the Fiend as a different person. SMH.

Meanwhile in AEW Orange Cassidy is over as fuck. Yet the E can't get anyone over, or when they do, they ruin them within weeks.

Seen that loads of the talent have been stopped from leaving for some reason, only 20 people have managed to leave, 12 of which are wrestlers and 1 is Vince.

I’d like to nominate Brock v Cain as one of the worst matches of all time.
Trying to replicate a MMA fight in Wrestling format, what sort of illegal shit was smoked to think that was a good idea

Seen that loads of the talent have been stopped from leaving for some reason, only 20 people have managed to leave, 12 of which are wrestlers and 1 is Vince.
This shouldn't be a problem, we have the Women's Revolution, certainly they could carry the show for a week....I'm sure ratings would be fine and no one who paid a fortune to be there live would complain🙃

Saudis have been watching Raw and Smackdown the past few weeks and figured they'd be doing the world a favour if they put a stop to it.
Or maybe I'm putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 619, but maybe the Saudis weren't consulted or hadn't agreed to Natayla v Lacey Evans, and thought they'd screw up Smackdown by stopping them leaving the country.
Now at Fear and Loathing XII at SWG3. Just started with an early access 10 man royal rumble to qualify for Square Go 2020. Thanks to my expert eye, I can tell you some pretendy Italian, Luca something, won it, beating Big Ross in the last two. Bar surprisingly cheap.

Last edited:
AEW is fantastic like. Really enjoying it. The Jackson v Fenix match was one of the best I’ve seen this year. Not to mention Billy Gunn and Sonny Kiss almost getting into a twerk off. :lol:

Really tried to get into NWA Power, but nah, its just shite.

Although the Youtube format is exactly what I said TNA should do ages ago - it works really well to build a fan base for live shows and PPVs.

AEW is fantastic like. Really enjoying it. The Jackson v Fenix match was one of the best I’ve seen this year. Not to mention Billy Gunn and Sonny Kiss almost getting into a twerk off. :lol:

I think it started really well, but it's slid a bit after a couple of weeks. Still considerably better than RAW and SD but for me NXT has been a better show the past few weeks.

I'm sure that is in no small part top the AEW competition mind.

He brushed over the Goldberg fight as "it happens, sometimes you have bad nights", which I thought was very magnanimous as you could see at the time he was seething. Partly at himself but mostly with Goldberg.

Interesting to see Steve apologise to him for not having the fight he thought would be worthy of them. It was the Undertaker knocking him out cold with his chin that done it though!

The Takeroony clip. :lol:

WWE Stylist drawing a female's dress with the caption "Let her in" suggests Bray is getting a female alternative.

Nikki Cross would suit the role excellently followed by Liv Morgan

When did this thread morph from piss-taking into critique?
For the record the value to the world of wrestling = the value of football. Both are “sports entertainment“ not sport.

Back