Wrestling - Part 3

New champion is lesnar who won in 5 seconds, had a fight with cain Velasquez and tyson fury jumped the barrier to fight someone.

Tyson Fury is absolutely made for WWE.

What a class week of wrestling though. For me, I actually thought Smackdown ended up being the best show of the week.

Smackdown
AEW
NXT
RAW

With Impact moving to a major network, can it compete? I have to be honest that I haven't watched even a highlights package of them in over a year.

Also, what are peoples thoughts on Balor back in NXT?

Tyson Fury is absolutely made for WWE.

What a class week of wrestling though. For me, I actually thought Smackdown ended up being the best show of the week.

Smackdown
AEW
NXT
RAW

With Impact moving to a major network, can it compete? I have to be honest that I haven't watched even a highlights package of them in over a year.

Also, what are peoples thoughts on Balor back in NXT?

AEW was the best show, SmackDown was poor bar Velasquez and Furry showing up.

Balor back to NXT is a great move as he was really stale on main, wish they would let him go heel and act more like NJPW Devitt though.

AEW was the best show, SmackDown was poor bar Velasquez and Furry showing up.

Balor back to NXT is a great move as he was really stale on main, wish they would let him go heel and act more like NJPW Devitt though.

I never saw him in NJPW. Didnt really start watching them until Omega era.

I thought AEW was great but it lacked storyline to make it a super great show, and the MJF/Cutler match for example was boring as fuck after MJF's entrance

Thought AEW was decent but getting more hype than it is worth because it’s the alternative. NXT was the best show for me and even thought RAW was better. Smackdown was obviously #1 was shock value but felt like it was everything on hold waiting for draft next week.

This was the worst booking of a match since Lesnar jobbed to Goldberg in 86 seconds. A positive is they did not destroy the Fiend character, but it certainly did not make much sense. If they did it the other way, had the fiend do what Seth did, then I would have accepted what happened to keep belt on Seth. When the Fiend was doing his beat down after getting back up, I was just like ''but whats the point? You have been down for ages in the ring and not dominant as it should have been''. As wrestling fans we do not always get what we want, and should realise when we do not get what we want, that does not make it bad booking. For instance I wanted Sasha to win, she did not, but that is not bad booking, I can understand it. This booking I just can't understand.

It is not the end for the Fiend like it was Lesnar character but it was silly.

See the main event went well :lol:. Absolutely f***ing ridiculous booking but I’m not suprised, thank God for AEW.

The constant kicking out at 1 was good, it was telling the story that you can’t hurt The Fiend but the idea of squashing to the point he gets a DQ win was beyond pathetic and achieved absolutely nothing.

The constant kicking out at 1 was good, it was telling the story that you can’t hurt The Fiend but the idea of squashing to the point he gets a DQ win was beyond pathetic and achieved absolutely nothing.

They booked themselves into a corner, if they didn't want either to lose the match they should never have booked it in the first place. Completely stupid, no suprise it's came out that it was 100% Vince's idea and that even he realised he had seriously bollocksed it all up. Rollins is going to get nuclear heat on Raw tonight through no fault of his own.

This was the worst booking of a match since Lesnar jobbed to Goldberg in 86 seconds. A positive is they did not destroy the Fiend character, but it certainly did not make much sense. If they did it the other way, had the fiend do what Seth did, then I would have accepted what happened to keep belt on Seth. When the Fiend was doing his beat down after getting back up, I was just like ''but whats the point? You have been down for ages in the ring and not dominant as it should have been''. As wrestling fans we do not always get what we want, and should realise when we do not get what we want, that does not make it bad booking. For instance I wanted Sasha to win, she did not, but that is not bad booking, I can understand it. This booking I just can't understand.

It is not the end for the Fiend like it was Lesnar character but it was silly.
I had a feeling he wasn't going to win :lol:

Can't really defend that booking decision like, when has a sledgehammer shot caused a DQ in Hell in a Cell before? :lol:

Last edited:
They booked themselves into a corner, if they didn't want either to lose the match they should never have booked it in the first place. Completely stupid, no suprise it's came out that it was 100% Vince's idea and that even he realised he had seriously bollocksed it all up. Rollins is going to get nuclear heat on Raw tonight through no fault of his own.
See I think there is always a way to book themselves out of it. As bad as it was, if the Fiend dished the beating out and it was Rollins who needed the stretcher, it would have been much better and protected both.

Green Sweater guy was the 2nd most talked about thing on Twitter.

That guy who's always front row with the green sweater holding a camera phone around his neck - He was there at RAW, SD, HIAC but also at AEW.

Everyone thought he was a plant until he turned up at AEW, is he a Wrestling blogger or some mega rich no lifer? :D

Back