Wrestling - Part 3

WWE announced post-tax profits of over £140 million this week, their highest ever in the company's history. That's £40 million more in 1 year than what Tony Khan has put into AEW to put into perspective

However Vince does see AEW are trying to exploit the tag team side of Wrestling, hence why you're seeing the oddest type of tag team pairings in WWE lately - Shane/Miz, Rusev/Nakamura etc. Apparently Andrade/Rey is gonna be the next big thing.
Ha'way man have a word with yourself, $140,000,000 PROFIT ?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Clearly you've never looked at the detail of what WWE actually posts in it's offical filings.

Ha'way man have a word with yourself, $140,000,000 PROFIT ?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Clearly you've never looked at the detail of what WWE actually posts in it's offical filings.

Boring as always. A could feel the rage in that post.

Almost hitting the Billion dollar mark revenue wise. Fuming aint ya.

Last edited:
Boring as always. A could feel the rage in that post.

Almost hitting the Billion dollar mark revenue wise. Fuming aint ya.
Why would I fuming ya daft sod :D:D:D

Imagine believing they've actually made a $140,000,000 profit with record low viewing figures, plummeting live attendances and falling subscribers :lol:

Ps. revenue means absolutely nothing unless compared to expenditure...

Imagine believing they've actually made a $140,000,000 profit with record low viewing figures, plummeting live attendances and falling subscribers :lol:
"The company announced it made $930.2 million in reported revenue in 2019, the highest annual revenue reported in the company's history."

Sorry, but TV ratings are not the be-all-and-end-all

This could get embarrassing for poor auld Moshpit :D

Looking like a woman's triple threat Main eventing WM so.

Good to know the rumble was a waste of time :lol:

I actually thought Vinces reveal of Charlotte was that over the top it was good.

Unpopular opinion but I don’t like the direction they’re doing with Lynch.

The accidental broken nose and the trash talking was awesome but having beef with the McMahons is OTT imo.

Have her mock the top lasses week in week out but the problem with that is she’s only recently tapped to Asuka :/

The accidental broken nose and the trash talking was awesome but having beef with the McMahons is OTT imo.

Have her mock the top lasses week in week out but the problem with that is she’s only recently tapped to Asuka :/

Not sure what anyone expects really. The minute someone gets themselves over the McMahons make sure they are involved.

Agree wholeheartedley mate,

I understand why they are doing it but I am getting sick of the sight of her, not her fault mind

Her asking others for advice was just stupid, with the exception of balor who actually trained her the character they portrayed her as a few weeks ago wouldn't give a fuck.
My interest is fading since vince and co got involved as it just seems austin try hard plus Charlottes "shockingly " added

They don’t need viewers or attendance. It’s like the premier league now. All about the tv deal

Back