Wrestling - Part 3

It's ironic how AEW painted themselves as not another TNA but they've gone back to old habits signing WWE people ready for the retirement home.

Expecting Ric Flair to come out next week to another Woo segment with Jim Ross.
I don’t mind them signing young quality talent like Moxley and rusev but big show and even Christian as much as I really like Christian aren’t signings I would be looking at

I don’t mind them signing young quality talent like Moxley and rusev but big show and even Christian as much as I really like Christian aren’t signings I would be looking at

Totally agree.

Surprised they haven't picked up Damian Sandow yet, he's by the far the most under-utilised WWE star of all time. Such great gimmicks wasted.

What more can AEW do though? WWE have all the top talent locked up in contracts and keeping them fairly happy, this is not like when WCW can throw money at people with lighter schedules. AEW will be drip fed what they can get, they are not going to get Randy Orton or Mcintyre. Do not know what people expect.

What more can AEW do though? WWE have all the top talent locked up in contracts and keeping them fairly happy, this is not like when WCW can throw money at people with lighter schedules. AEW will be drip fed what they can get, they are not going to get Randy Orton or Mcintyre. Do not know what people expect.

Gave an example above already. That's what the Indie promotions are for... Well except ICW as they're tied with WWE nowadays.

Indie promotions is where the WWE get their new talents from, so get them while they're hot not 30 years later and so washed up they may aswell be a pirate.

honestly think it’s just time to focus on there roster they already have now there’s some great talent there just focus on storylines and keep an eye on the indies

honestly think it’s just time to focus on there roster they already have now there’s some great talent there just focus on storylines and keep an eye on the indies
I look at it if the older guys are there to put all the younger talent over I’m fine with it ( don’t need anymore signings), and that’s what they have been doing, if that changes that’s where the problems will arise, I don’t see sting winning a title like Goldberg for instance.

Gave an example above already. That's what the Indie promotions are for... Well except ICW as they're tied with WWE nowadays.

Indie promotions is where the WWE get their new talents from, so get them while they're hot not 30 years later and so washed up they may aswell be a pirate.
They are already doing that very well and sprinkling with a few WWE legends, they can't really do much more and they are never going to challenge WWE with just the top indy stars.

They are already doing that very well and sprinkling with a few WWE legends, they can't really do much more and they are never going to challenge WWE with just the top indy stars.
THIS!!!
People need to realize that they need biggish names as well as the youth they have, they are building new stars as well as having past stars, jungle boy, Darby Allin, private party, max caster basically there’s too many to say, they probably have the next big thing in MJF as well (nearly forgot him) But you need so called big name because they need people to watch to get the younger talent more popular.

THIS!!!
People need to realize that they need biggish names as well as the youth they have, they are building new stars as well as having past stars, jungle boy, Darby Allin, private party, max caster basically there’s too many to say, they probably have the next big thing in MJF as well (nearly forgot him) But you need so called big name because they need people to watch to get the younger talent more popular.
They have a fantastic balance and everything is going well. Just unfortunate they are not having the chance to snap up any WWE top stars at present.

Spot on, as long as Wight doesn’t get in the ring then he’s worth having around and I’d much rather they recruit someone like Christian than Hogan or Angle.

They're not going to challenge WWE full stop because they've gone back to old habits signing washed up people. When a washed up Paul Wight tries to tease ratings to hype up as he put it "Easy future hall of famer" only to be another washed up person is indefensible and actual cringe, something Jeff Jarrett would do.

Last edited:
They're not going to challenge WWE full stop because they've gone back to old habits signing washed up people. When a washed up Paul Wight tries to tease ratings to hype up as he put it "Easy future hall of famer" only to be another washed up person is indefensible and actual cringe, something Jeff Jarrett would do.
You do know Paul white is just doing commentary right? Yeah he will probably have like 4 matches or something but he would probably be just putting talent over and on top of that it looks like Christian is also been signed as a trainer (As well as wrestling), like I’ve said earlier I don’t see a problem.

Well what should they do? You already said some rubbish about using the top indy stars right now, that is not good enough, they will never be names unless AEW get a lot bigger or they go to WWE. AEW can't sign top stars, they have to get the best of the drippings of WWE, Big Show, Christian etc.

Some wrestling fans just will never be happy and love to moan
You do know Paul white is just doing commentary right? Yeah he will probably have like 4 matches or something but he would probably be just putting talent over and on top of that it looks like Christian is also been signed as a trainer (As well as wrestling), like I’ve said earlier I don’t see a problem.
That is not part of his agenda though, just wants to moan for moaning sake.

Back