Wrestling - Part 3

Absolutely loved NXT this week.

NXT
AEW
RAW

thus far for me. Balor :cool:
I personally thought AEW was better again this week BUT the the Finn Balor/Prince Devitt turn was the best moment of the night by far I'm just hoping they don't pair him with the undisputed era, anyway the Jericho/cody segment was class, I also just read that raw only got 3000 viewers in the uk this week which is 91% down from the previous week which is outrages.

A writeup in this week's edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter sheds new light on the extent of WWE's TV woes in the UK.

Raw and SmackDown's British numbers aren't always circulated in wrestling media so this makes for some interesting reading. Per the report, the 14 October Raw drew 38,000, down 10,000 from the previous week's show featuring Tyson Fury, who is a huge star in his home country. The 18 October SmackDown compelled 23,000 to tune in. Then, on 21 October, Raw drew just 3,000 viewers.

3,000. That is not an error.

This number is so low that Meltzer claims "people thought it was a computer glitch," but the data has since been confirmed legitimate. Naturally, people within WWE and Sky (their broadcaster) are stunned.

For context, Impact wrestling's 18 October episode had 77,000 viewers in the United Kingdom, which is approximately ten times their usual average in the US. AEW Dynamite, meanwhile, did a whopping 232,000 on ITV on 14 October.

I personally thought AEW was better again this week BUT the the Finn Balor/Prince Devitt turn was the best moment of the night by far I'm just hoping they don't pair him with the undisputed era, anyway the Jericho/cody segment was class, I also just read that raw only got 3000 viewers in the uk this week which is 91% down from the previous week which is outrages.

A writeup in this week's edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter sheds new light on the extent of WWE's TV woes in the UK.

Raw and SmackDown's British numbers aren't always circulated in wrestling media so this makes for some interesting reading. Per the report, the 14 October Raw drew 38,000, down 10,000 from the previous week's show featuring Tyson Fury, who is a huge star in his home country. The 18 October SmackDown compelled 23,000 to tune in. Then, on 21 October, Raw drew just 3,000 viewers.

This number is so low that Meltzer claims "people thought it was a computer glitch," but the data has since been confirmed legitimate. Naturally, people within WWE and Sky (their broadcaster) are stunned.

For context, Impact wrestling's 18 October episode had 77,000 viewers in the United Kingdom, which is approximately ten times their usual average in the US. AEW Dynamite, meanwhile, did a whopping 232,000 on ITV on 14 October.

wonder if that number includes anyone who Sky+ for later

that’ll be the live numbers then. They’ve been awful for ages it’s one of the reasons sky are moving away from WWE

I thought it could be a work but it's well known most wrestlers in WWE have no say in their merch designs etc. I doubt they would have an NXT talent in a work involving Vince as well.
Still think it could be a work like.
Albert Hardie Jr. (aka Jordan Myles) approved this t-shirt for sale. As always, we work collaboratively with all of our performers to develop logos and merchandise designs and get their input and approval before proceeding. This was the same process with Albert, and we responded swiftly once he later requested that the logo/t-shirt be redesigned. No t-shirts were sold.
WWE Statement.

It stands to reason they would Myles would be aware of the design before release if it bears his character's name.

Last edited:
Surely it's not a work :lol:
Raw was shite
It was absolutely shite , just read it was the third lowest viewership in raw history (excluding holiday specials), smackdown had its lowest ever on friday with 888,000, thats lower than AEW past Wednesday , WWE need to get their act together quick they haven't had a decent storyline in donkeys when they have a star like The Fiend they somehow manage to ruin it in seconds and now I'm watching rusev get cucked by his wife on live tele.

Well done, WWE, for burying Cain Velasquez. Natayla v Lacey Evans is actually an insult to women, too. Cover everything up in black. Then put a t-shirt on over it. Wow. Saudi is so advanced that they'll be living in the 19th century soon.

I would have loved to have seen Lacey Evans take her top off (not just for personal reasons), but to make a real statement. Yes it is progress, but is still backwards and way behind the times.

Back