Wrestling - Part 3

Very clever funhouse segment tonight with a massive clue left behind. The clue is in the spoilers incase people want to work it out for themselves.

It was worked out by the WWE fanatic lords on Twitter and I thought it was brilliant writing.

The Fiend's next feud is

The Undertaker, as of tonight's Funhouse segment. The clock changing to 11:19 matches the debut where The Undertaker first appeared on WWE on 19th November 1990. And it's consistent with Bray re-visiting old feuds to settle his grudge.

Last edited:
Very clever funhouse segment tonight with a massive clue left behind. The clue is in the spoilers incase people want to work it out for themselves.

It was worked out by the WWE fanatic lords on Twitter and I thought it was brilliant writing.

The Fiend's next feud is

The Undertaker, as of tonight's Funhouse segment. The clock changing to 11:19 matches the debut where The Undertaker first appeared on WWE on 19th November 1990. And it's consistent with Bray re-visiting old feuds to settle his grudge.
I knew that particular thing would be significant :lol:

AEW to broadcast on ITV on a Sunday, 4 days after the live broadcast in America
Highlights show midnight on a Monday night.

Mint for watching on ITVplayer if you're busy but broadcasting shows 4 days after the live streams/spoilers on the Internet in today's society really is a bollock dropper.

AEW was great like, that’s the most I’ve enjoyed a wrestling show in a while. The table spot with Mox and Kenny was brutal. The only complaint I’ve got is they have put the women’s belt on the wrong person, should’ve been Hikoru Shida or Kong as the first champion. Rhio is a great underdog but don’t think she’s ready to hold the title yet.

See it’s destroyed NXT in the ratings as well, be interesting to see if a majority of that was people tuning in out of curiosity or wether they can sustain it.

Last edited:
I pop on here now and then to see if anything remotely ‘cool’ or interesting has happened on WWE but I’m always didsappoibted. The last decent thing was the emergence and then meeting of The S.H.I.E.L.D and The Wyatt Family. It’s totally shot to bits now WWE. Wasn’t it supposed to have dropped the PG rating to go more like he Attitude Era? What ever happened to that?

I pop on here now and then to see if anything remotely ‘cool’ or interesting has happened on WWE but I’m always didsappoibted. The last decent thing was the emergence and then meeting of The S.H.I.E.L.D and The Wyatt Family. It’s totally shot to bits now WWE. Wasn’t it supposed to have dropped the PG rating to go more like he Attitude Era? What ever happened to that?
New champion is lesnar who won in 5 seconds, had a fight with cain Velasquez and tyson fury jumped the barrier to fight someone.

Back