Wrestling - Part 3

Takeover tops it self time and time again the triple threat then the main event brilliant if the rumours are true and nxt is going to a 2 hour slot head to head with aew could be a masterstroke by wwe

The biggest fear I had with The Fiend character was the theme song change. Broken out in Love is up there as 1 of the best theme songs ever and I feared he'd be shit without it but they've remixed it to suit The Fiend character and it's even better.

The biggest fear I had with The Fiend character was the theme song change. Broken out in Love is up there as 1 of the best theme songs ever and I feared he'd be shit without it but they've remixed it to suit The Fiend character and it's even better.

Think the theme song is genius too. I wasn’t a fan of Bray Wyatt, was sick of him in and out of the ring but I think the Fiend is a breath of fresh air for TV & looking forward to seeing what direction he goes in. Hope he goes after Kofi eventually

Think the theme song is genius too. I wasn’t a fan of Bray Wyatt, was sick of him in and out of the ring but I think the Fiend is a breath of fresh air for TV & looking forward to seeing what direction he goes in. Hope he goes after Kofi eventually
One idea I've read that I like is they'll essentially right all of Bray's 'wrongs', his previous losses etc, so could maybe see him go after likes of Orton, then maybe Kofi, wouldn't be surprised if he's got a match against Cena or Taker at mania either.

The theme remake is amazing like, needs to get on Spotify asap

One idea I've read that I like is they'll essentially right all of Bray's 'wrongs', his previous losses etc, so could maybe see him go after likes of Orton, then maybe Kofi, wouldn't be surprised if he's got a match against Cena or Taker at mania either.

The theme remake is amazing like, needs to get on Spotify asap

Would be a canny way to go with him. I also think it could be ready made for an unbeaten fiend v an unbeaten demon at mania. Balor is having time off from now apparently so have the fiend go after Orton once he takes the belt off Kofi. Get Wyatt as champion from say Survivor Series through to mania. Demon Balor returns at the rumble. Wins it. Then give Wyatt the creative freedom for their two month build to Mania. Could be classic. Unfortunately the fiend will end up running into Reigns and losing.

Would be a canny way to go with him. I also think it could be ready made for an unbeaten fiend v an unbeaten demon at mania. Balor is having time off from now apparently so have the fiend go after Orton once he takes the belt off Kofi. Get Wyatt as champion from say Survivor Series through to mania. Demon Balor returns at the rumble. Wins it. Then give Wyatt the creative freedom for their two month build to Mania. Could be classic. Unfortunately the fiend will end up running into Reigns and losing.

Depends how much The Fiend takes off, but tbh I'd argue they have been each others best rivalry up to this point

So it's just ne that thinks the fiend is overly contrived and won't last 5 minutes.

You can't just create an undertaker overnight in 2019

So it's just ne that thinks the fiend is overly contrived and won't last 5 minutes.

You can't just create an undertaker overnight in 2019

Yeah can see both sides. Bray looks physically better now so should help him out more. Could never get behind him last time, always thought he was slow and not really imposing so didn’t work with his character imo

Back