Wrestling - Part 3

Tragic news breaking that ICW Champion Lionheart has sadly passed away.

RIP.

His last tweet at 7:40am today:

“One day you will eat your last meal,

You will smell your last flower, you will hug your friend for the last time. You might not know it's the last time, that's why you must do everything you love with passion” #Afterlife @rickygervais

Last edited:
Tragic news breaking that ICW Champion Lionheart has sadly passed away.

RIP.

His last tweet at 7:40am today:

“One day you will eat your last meal,

You will smell your last flower, you will hug your friend for the last time. You might not know it's the last time, that's why you must do everything you love with passion” #Afterlife @rickygervais

Terrible news. Never know what's going on in people's lives.

"Guys the ratings are slipping, what should we do? Let's bring a balding 54 year old man back onto RAW"

:D

The goss doing the rounds that Taker wasn't meant to return until Extreme Rules with the match happening at SummerSlam but Vince fast forwarded because of ratings.

"Guys the ratings are slipping, what should we do? Let's bring a balding 54 year old man back onto RAW"

:D

The goss doing the rounds that Taker wasn't meant to return until Extreme Rules with the match happening at SummerSlam but Vince fast forwarded because of ratings.

Who's he facing? / who was he up against at SS?

Him and Reigns vs Mcintyre and Shane.

The 2v1 handicap was planned for ER with Taker coming back at ER but they pushed forward it to last night.

The fact Stomping Grounds only sold 4000 tickets probably had a huge factor in the decision making.

Cheers

At this point I just watch the 24/7 title youtube clips, I think ec3 is my spirit animal..... Came into wwe with arrogance but lifes beaten him down to a dead inside border line alcoholic.

And R Truth is 9 time 24/7 champion.

He's picked up a habit of losing it and winning it back again on a weekly basis

Only thing I look out for on social media. Put RAW on for first time in about 6-8 weeks and fast forwarded it for the 24/7 bits. Drake Maverick has done alot of good work on YouTube. Good to see him get so much airtime on RAW but at the same time he deserved more than a 5 second match

The only criticism I’d have with the 24/7 title is the majority of pinfalls have been roll-ups.
Otherwise it’s been hilarious, the segment with Truth ec3 Slater etc stuck in the lift with the ref waiting for when the door opens, great stuff.

The next best thing to happen would to give it to Braun resulting in him chasing them rather than the title holder being chased :D

I didn't even know Stomping Grounds was on until Sky Sports were trying to plug their PPV service at about 10.30 on Sunday night.

It wasn't so long ago I'd be up through the night on Monday and Tuesday with Raw, Smackdowm, 205 Live and Talking Smack. I don't bother missing out on sleep and now reduced to the Funhouse on YouTube and occasionally looking at the Jay Lethal promo if I need cheering up.

Back