Wrestling - Part 3

Just watched the njpw matches with Moxley and Osprey from the other day. Fantastic stuff. Really makes me feel sad for what the WWE product is at the moment.

WWE have more than enough talent to complete with anyone but massively behind the curve in what they are presenting at the moment. Far too much sports entertainment and not enough letting the talent they have put on great matches.

Been binge watching NXT takeovers recently and Gargano just has classic after classic. However, if he was on the main roster there is no way they would let him have 25-30 minutes on a PPV to have a match like that. Too many stars to fit into too short a space of time.

Not sure about AEW. Watched double or nothing and thought in particular that the Dustin vs Cody match wats fantastic. However, didn't think Omega vs Jericho was anything special other than the after match incident. Think the number of stars competing on other brands could cause them more problems going forward once the TV show starts. The average fan will not watch numerous promotions at once and there is a real danger cross brand storylines will make it too difficult to follow.

Last edited:
Just watch NXT marra. Was a better show than AEW too.

Love NXT. I just hate that I invest in characters, only for them to get ruined on the main roster.

Double or nothing was by no means the greatest ppv ever, it is just that I can see what they are going to do.

Last edited:
R Truth 24/7 title segment had me crying laughing.

Stuck in a lift with the other contenders but nothing can be done cos there's no ref, elevator door opens and there's a ref waiting :D :D

It's pathetic how much the 24/7 and Wyatt segments are carrying the product atm.

R Truth 24/7 title segment had me crying laughing.

Stuck in a lift with the other contenders but nothing can be done cos there's no ref, elevator door opens and there's a ref waiting :D :D

It's pathetic how much the 24/7 and Wyatt segments are carrying the product atm.
Even more amazing that Shane's mighty sweating 50 year old shoulders can carry everything, but after all he is the best in the woooooooooorrrl..... Wheres my remote

Twitter
Wwe creative team works its magic on ec3

Aew Fyter fest will be free

I knew this would happen with EC3. He should be a main eventer tbh. His curse was that he made his name in TNA. With the exception of AJ, everyone who came over from TNA was fucked before they even hit a WWE ring. James Storm and Austin Aries knew this and buggered off before they could damage their reputation.

Jesus wwe is shit, cant even make it halfway through a 10 minutes highlight video

I've stopped watching since AEW, even nxt since those guys will be wasted on the main roster. I watched almost every show since the brand split. I now only catch the 24/7 title and bray on YouTube.

It's 2019 you have AJ Styles, Kevin Steen, Samoa Joe, El Generico, Nakamura, Bobby Roode, Prince Devitt on the roster....and R-Truth is the only remotely interesting thing on your show.

Allister Black, Ricchocet. Even Braun has been destroyed and he was the hottest thing a year ago!

Listen to the Jericho and Keller, Moxley podcast. It is starting to all make sense.

Last edited:
Joe should be higher up the card than he is now. He's getting the Bobby Roode treatment atm, a slight push and then he'll be burried.
Samoa Joe gives a brilliant promo, beats people up, looks a legit threat "oh I'm reinvested in hi...." brauns music plays "nevermind" am I right in thinking out of the 5 hours of wwe this week shanes been on for about 1 and a half

I'm loving Bray. Apparently it was all his idea.

I fear wwe/Vince will f this up. It really isn't hard, all they need to do is copy and paste Kane's debut and first 6 months. Have him enter the steel cage and lay waste to Kofi and co at Stomping Grounds.

Back