Wrestling - Part 3

Discussion in 'SMB' started by ChrisAshley, Jan 2, 2015.

1. chr1s1973

chr1s1973 Striker

She did,but to me,is that in keeping with the tone of where they both are on the roster?

I haven't seen everything over the last few months,just seemed a bit,I don't know. Anticlimactic. Like now you are the champion,so make the new lass look strong...

2. Johnsafc

Johnsafc Striker

Just looked like she took advantage to get a shot in on the champion and she's handy in a scrap.

3. PTR

PTR Striker

So assuming Taker was fit enough to have a match at Mania, er, why didn't he?
    Otherwise, we bother having him on at Raw?

Again, makes no sense.

4. googleboogle

googleboogle Midfield

Don’t need to pay him the big £ for a wm appearance.

PTR likes this.
  5. chr1s1973

chr1s1973 Striker

Maybe. To me it looked like she was a genuine threat to Becky,given Becky didn't just flatten her straight away.....

6. googleboogle

googleboogle Midfield

That lacy lass is meant to be the next big thing.

7. PTR

PTR Striker

heheheh, I knew that main event wouldn't be a clean finish. Would never have guessed the Bar would be the ones to do it :lol:

8. chr1s1973

chr1s1973 Striker

They had Hogan at mania for that surprise pop right. Undertaker turning up again might seem predicable?

9. scotch

scotch Winger

Setting him up for the next big house show v elias

PTR likes this.
  10. chr1s1973

chr1s1973 Striker

The fans were pissed off like .dont know if it came across on tele,but they were changing "AEW" pretty loudly.

Not sure either if it was the same on tele,but half way through Raw they said there was a special ceremony on Smackdown for Kofi being WWE champion. So if there was any doubt the belts might switch,that sealed it.

I think people expected something material to happen though,rather than a run in from a team we know they don't really care about.

PTR likes this.
  11. PTR

PTR Striker

I didn't even mean as a surprise tbh, if he's fit to be in the ring, then why not build up a match?
    Hogan wasn't much of a surprise anyway, he was at the HoF the night before.

chr1s1973 likes this.
  12. Johnsafc

Johnsafc Striker

From smackdown too. Be canny gutted if you were an unused raw superstar.

PTR likes this.
  13. chr1s1973

chr1s1973 Striker

Shakeup next week though isn't it,so I suppose it's all fair game for one week.

There are still quite a lot of tickets left for Smackdown tonight.

14. coyneeee

coyneeee Winger

Braun and Drew to Smackdown, holy shit. The best brand just got x10 better.

15. Mr Redknapp

Mr Redknapp Striker

16. I see Sami goes to the same barber as Dean Ambrose. Nice of him to deliver Vince McMahon's carefully prepared speech the other night.

17. Mr Redknapp

Mr Redknapp Striker

It's true though.

Johnsafc likes this.
  18. Johnsafc

Johnsafc Striker

Looks like they might be losing the Usos though.

19. coyneeee

coyneeee Winger

So Road Dogg's resigned from Lead writer of SD because Vince kept hammering him and rewriting scripts.

Some Wrestlers can't get to the show tonight because of Visa and travel issues so that'll be Vince rewriting the superstar shake up, can't wait to see how much of a clusterfuck he makes it.

20. Johnsafc

Johnsafc Striker

Where's the show from?