Wrestling - Part 3

Discussion in 'SMB' started by ChrisAshley, Jan 2, 2015.

1. googleboogle

googleboogle Midfield

Harlem heat were a big tag team for wcw years ago from what I remember.

2. Reptilia

Reptilia Winger

Harlem Heat were a very big deal as a tag team to be honest, they are more than deserving to be inducted.

3. coyneeee

coyneeee Winger

Thought SD was surprisingly very poor this week.

Think the roster is unevenly balanced for a 2 hour show. Are they really going to have a combination of Orton, Styles, KO, Ali and Andrade just feuding with each other while Kofi takes the Main event spot?

Where does Wyatt and Harper even fit now that they’re fit for return

4. Johnsafc

Johnsafc Striker

Should release Wyatt. He's absolutely shite. Isn't he on raw anyways. Last I remember he was a tag with Matt Hardy on there

5. coyneeee

coyneeee Winger

Hardy was on RAW before he went on a break so its irrelevant.

Wyatt's great, but it depends what gimmick they're doing with him. Trips has got his own creative team in now for when the torch is finally passed over (Jeff Jarrett is part of it) so it's likely that they're working on the gimmick.

6. Johnsafc

Johnsafc Striker

His character is stale at this point though & he's boring in the ring. Always looks like he's knackered imo.

7. Bray Wyatt appeared in a house show a short while ago. There's just no storyline opening up for him at the moment. That 'House of Horrors' thing with Randy Orton, which was essentially an extended Bottom scene but less funny, absolutely buried the demeanour of his character.

8. coyneeee

coyneeee Winger

So the tag team with Hardy never existed then?
    Ironically turned out to be much better as a face than a heel.

9. Reptilia

Reptilia Winger

They just need to go back to the original Wyatt character from NXT for me, cut all the supernatural shite out and have him back as a weird hick cult leader. He was gold back then.

cmmackem and coyneeee like this.
  10. ErichZann

ErichZann Striker

Need to stay away from crappy tag matches featuring feuding wrestlers. The PPVs would mean more if say KO and Bryan never wrestled each other except at PPVs and on Smackdown had short out of ring altercations/costing each other victories etc

11. Blackfell Mackem

Blackfell Mackem Midfield

That wrestling with my family movie was shite in all honesty. Missed out a lot of key issues

12. Johnsafc

Johnsafc Striker

It did exist & it was absolutely shite

The Hesford Diet likes this.
  13. __howdy__

__howdy__ Winger

Why is Ali even involved? The reaction when he came out at Fastlane man. :lol:

14. coyneeee

coyneeee Winger

He had a very good match and the crowd bought into it after the initial outrage but it was a mistake nonetheless

Johnsafc likes this.
  15. gazc24

gazc24 Striker

Nxt man, nx fucking t quality

16. __howdy__

__howdy__ Winger

He did. I actually like him quite a lot, but he needs a running programme to get over rather than simply being thrown in as an upper card jobber.

I loved his promo when Joe beat the fuck out of him a few weeks back. He could run a great underdog programme chasing Joe for the US title

17. Johnsafc

Johnsafc Striker

Just there to take the pin to protect KO really.

Don't think it's right that fans can just hijack the shows and all of a sudden Kofi will have a mania title match. Crowd don't know what they want most of the time. They'll be piping off someone else in afew weeks. Can't just put everyone who gets hot into a title match.

Be ashame if Bryan loses the belt his work is gold atm, best thing on either show.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  18. coyneeee

coyneeee Winger

Agreed. He had a really good match at Chamber but didn't really warrant usurping all the big names on the SD roster. I'd be surprised if the match at Mania wasn't a squash match just to please the fans.

I'd love to see just Joe and KO in the main event picture and let the others duke it out for the US belt.

Johnsafc likes this.
  19. Johnsafc

Johnsafc Striker

Wouldn't surprised if they transfer KO into the US title picture

20. cmmackem

cmmackem Central Defender

Probably part of Bryan's vegan army to screw Kofi. WWE plan months in advance Kofi has only been in the picture for 3 weeks. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think Kofi is going to win it.