Wrestling - Part 3

Gonna get even worse for WWE now.

That Jamal Khashoggi's bodyparts has been found, they're gonna get forced to cancel that Crown Jewel event, orders from the White House which Linda works at, I reckon the event is pretty much done at this stage.

That Jamal Khashoggi's bodyparts has been found, they're gonna get forced to cancel that Crown Jewel event, orders from the White House which Linda works at, I reckon the event is pretty much done at this stage.
Cena and Bryan are refusing to go apparently.

Bad news about Roman like.

Be interesting to see what they do. Vinces ego will be convincing him that he's bringing peace in Saudi

Can't be arsed to read back through the last few pages.

Cody dropping the NWA title back to Aldis, and the Bucks saying they will stop marketing BC merchandise. Do we reckon they're going to the E?

Hulk Hogan says he's been offered to turn up at Crown Jewel. So fucked up.

There's nothing more ironic than inviting a racist to a muslim country.

I hate that Joe has cancer, I'm sure he will smash it.

I am happy we get a new face of the WWE. Roman was not a good all round wrestler and the product was getting stale. I honestly think they will now bring in Kenny Omega(A new face) and the Elite.

I hate that Joe has cancer, I'm sure he will smash it.

I am happy we get a new face of the WWE. Roman was not a good all round wrestler and the product was getting stale. I honestly think they will now bring in Kenny Omega(A new face) and the Elite.

Omega isn’t leaving NJPW anytime soon like, I don’t want him to go to the E either, not until HHH takes over the main roster booking anyway. Vince and Dunne will ruin him.

Omega isn’t leaving NJPW anytime soon like, I don’t want him to go to the E either, not until HHH takes over the main roster booking anyway. Vince and Dunne will ruin him.

I honestly hope not too. They have pretty much ruined every made man bar AJ(Still not as good as his Njpw days).

I do not even want to think about what Vince would do to the young bucks :D

I'm also on the i hope Kenny doesn't got to WWE train. I feel that way about all of The Elite.

That said, there are many rumblings of the wheels coming off at New Japan, so I wouldn't be enormously shocked to see it happened.

Does anyone listen to XPacs podcast? He sounded like he knew a little more than he was letting on about a new big budget federation. He said it was going to be ran by the owner of the Jacksonville Jaguars, who is the guy who owns Fulham and was trying to buy Wembley. With Barry Bloem involved also, and listeners to 83 Weeks will know that in the financial world of pro wrestling he is a serious player.

Could be very interesting

Back