Wrestling - Part 3

So more details are emerging. Smashing the toilet door in on the bus during the European tour last month and being drunk in public - there's no way Vince would stand for the latter.

I don't follow it a lot but for some reason ComicBook.com tweet about WWE a fair bit.

Ronda Rousey (sp) went a bit mental didn't she!
That said, love a good powerbomb through a table

So more details are emerging. Smashing the toilet door in on the bus during the European tour last month and being drunk in public - there's no way Vince would stand for the latter.

Was locked in the toilet to be fair. For a big lad like him can't imagine it being the most comfortable of places

Despite being reasonably young, so somehow properly old school

Tough as absolute fuck.

By the way, page 1500+. Wow.
The thread has actually been very inactive this year two, barely a page when ppv's are on this year apart from rumble and mania. Infact nobody even mentioned takeover last week which was incredible as usual.

Mods, please start a wrestling (snigger) subforum where all the overgrown adolescents can thrap each other silly about simpletons in Lycra performing their pantomime moves all in one place away from the adult subjects. Thanks.

Mods, please start a wrestling (snigger) subforum where all the overgrown adolescents can thrap each other silly about simpletons in Lycra performing their pantomime moves all in one place away from the adult subjects. Thanks.

Posted at 5:32pm. I love how we're in a middle of a heatwave but you managed to find the time to go onto an Internet forum and post this generic crap what's been used 100 times over.

The same with your tedious in/out posts each month as well then, PENIS!

WWE Legend Vader Dead at 63

It is Vader Time, no more. :neutral:

I was thinking about his death at work and my own little memories of him. I think it was WCW's Great American Bash PPV in 1992 he defeated Sting to win the WCW World Championship. Sting had Vader on the top turnbuckle horizontal and he picked him up on his shoulders and did a Samoan Drop. Vader performed a splash on Sting which cracked some ribs and ruptured the spleen.

But Vader was part of the most regrettable skits in WCW history when he teamed with Sid Vicious to take on Davey Boy Smith and Sting at Beach Blast 1993. WCW did a $80k mini movie (That is 80k that could have been better spent elsewhere improving WCW) where the two faces were playing volleyball (as you do as a face having the spare time to play with kids) and the two dastardly heels plan to kill Sting! They get some dwarf with an eye patch (someone you see everyday) in a shark costume to put a bomb on Sting moored boat but not before being seen by kids inches away from him in about foot of water which is understandable and I am sure 007 has done it many times. A WWII landing craft arrives and out pops Vader and Vicious (in ring attire except for the footwear where Sid opted to beat the faces by having laugh themselves silly at his flip-flops). Colonel Parker (Sid's manager) gave Sting and Smith tickets to a retirement haven of their choice. Is this the end of our heroes? Of course not! Sting refuses and makes his way to his boat. Some kids tell Davey that a bomb was placed on Sting's boat wor' Bulldog runs like mad to save his mate. He gets on board and pushes his bleach blonde buddy into the sea where his boat explodes leaving nothing but a piece of extremely unconvincing smoldering metal. Throughout the fans on the beach did some of the worst ham acting to ever grace a screen but the fans excelled themselves when they all stood shocked at the sight of what could have been the end of their heroes. Could our heroes really be dead?! Nivver man! Sting and Smith emerge to celebrate their survival and everyone on the beach cheer like Sunderland had won a game. Of course there was one fatality - Harley Race. The manager of Vader. This legend of the NWA and AWA was for me effectively buried along with all the others whilst in WCW.

Thankfully Vinny Mac saved Vader by taking him to the WWE where I think he was treated far better.

Last edited:

Back