Wrestling - Part 3

Nothing compares to mark Henrys love affair with Mae young and the birth of hand or triple h f***ing a corpse in a coffin that was in a funeral home, that had a wake nextdoor.

Money in the Bank was a bit of a disappointment. Superman booking from Braun and Alexa yet again, and I don't think either of them needed to win the briefcase.

Would have liked to see Balor or Kofi win the men's match, but at least it means we might finally see the title come off Lesnar. Was quite a fun match overall but the wrong winner for me.

That botch where Alexa knocked Becky down before winning was ridiculous too, why wouldn't Becky just have unhooked it she had so much time :lol:. Alexa held the title for the best part of a year - did she really need the briefcase to win it back?

AJ - Nakamura was fantastic mind.

Money in the Bank was a bit of a disappointment. Superman booking from Braun and Alexa yet again, and I don't think either of them needed to win the briefcase.

Would have liked to see Balor or Kofi win the men's match, but at least it means we might finally see the title come off Lesnar. Was quite a fun match overall but the wrong winner for me.

That botch where Alexa knocked Becky down before winning was ridiculous too, why wouldn't Becky just have unhooked it she had so much time :lol:. Alexa held the title for the best part of a year - did she really need the briefcase to win it back?

AJ - Nakamura was fantastic mind.

Agreed. Both MITB winners could easily just walk into the main event picture without the need for the briefcase.

Becky is long overdue a title picture push
Braun is Braun, he fits anywhere, making him MITB was unnecessary.

Made Becky look like an idiot who couldn't unhook a briefcase.
Asuka getting pinned for the first time by Carmella from a half connected kick after dominating the match.
Rollins on a dodgy knee beating elias :(
Shame the jax and rousey match got interrupted (as good as the cash in was tbf)
Nakamura has now failed to win in 5 title match attempts :( Asuka in two :(
Strowman getting the briefcase means we will get lesnar v reigns for the umpteenth time!

Positives- main event was good
Styles v nakamura was best match yet between them
Rousey v jax

Nxt takeover was quality again - champa selling that neck injury was unreal.
I hope neither champa or Johnny get bumped up for Vince to ruin them! Unless DIY comes back :)

Had a decent match Sunday too. His gimmick was absolutely shite though. Vince loves a generic big guy gimmick

Over 5,000 unsold tickets for Money In The Bank. It seems some punters aren't buying into foregone conclusions. Though I'm not sure last night's IC title fight would've been predicted by anyone.

Listening to Wrestling Observer Live and Bryan Alvarez has said there's been speculation that Cass was very moody on Sunday and there's a chance he complained about losing to Bryan again, and Vince had none of it.

Meltzer said it's to do with the Mini Daniel Bryan segment a few weeks ago. Went off-script with the punches after the big boot.

Back