Wrestling - Part 3

Just watching the amazingly named Greatest RR

Did they really just do an Iranian angle? In f***ing Saudi? f***ing hell.

The Reigns / Lesnar match man? Finisher-fest. They're even keeping score ffs. Have they forgot what protecting a finisher even means?

"horseshoes and hand grenades". Nice reference :)

That sumo segment was terrible.

Last edited:

Apparently the Saudis asked for yokozuna (died 2000) and the ultimate warrior (died 2014) to appear in the greatest royal rumble.
And apparently that's why that sumo guy was there.
I don't watch that much WWE, so I just assumed they had a sumo guy on the roster again, but apparently not.

I'm at the other house show after the one in Saudi Arabia. After that double count out,two matches for no purpose to headline. Lopsided card as usual

And thus my yearly cycle ends "oh royal rumble is on, will watch it out if tradition" weeks leading up to wrestle mania "rumble was ok, will give this a chance, my god NXT is great and why did I stop watching wrestling" wrestle mania "that was ok I guess" next month "this is why I stopped watching wrestling"

Ref "he's passed out, no response, arms limp, eyes gone, Joe had the gold locked in and I really should call for the bell........ah I'm going to give him another few minutes, Romans probably sleeping after all the travel and he's not passed out.....must make Roman look....STRONG!!!!!

Last edited:
WoS first tapings were last night and this is the roster they have

Will Ospreay
Davey Boy Smith JR
Grado
Doug Williams
Rampage Brown
Sha Samuels
Lionheart
Kay Lee Ray
Viper
Martin Kirby
Joe Hendry
Bea Priestley
Nathan Cruz
Ieysten Rees
Kip Sabian
Robbie X
Justin Sysum
Adam Maxted
Gabriel Kidd
HT Drake
Liam Slater
CJ Banks

Stu Bennett, So Cal Val and Alex Shane on Commentary

WoS first tapings were last night and this is the roster they have

Will Ospreay
Davey Boy Smith JR
Grado
Doug Williams
Rampage Brown
Sha Samuels
Lionheart
Kay Lee Ray
Viper
Martin Kirby
Joe Hendry
Bea Priestley
Nathan Cruz
Ieysten Rees
Kip Sabian
Robbie X
Justin Sysum
Adam Maxted
Gabriel Kidd
HT Drake
Liam Slater
CJ Banks

Stu Bennett, So Cal Val and Alex Shane on Commentary

Where are they taping them?

Random wrestling tidbit.

Jeremy Corbyn follows Zach Sabre Jr on twitter.

Odd.
Well it's apparent you don't follow Zack Labour Jr. on Twitter, and didn't watch the NJPW shows leading up to the election last year.
Logon or register to see this image

"I fight with my brain, and an underlying hatred for the British Conservative Party"

Last edited:

Back