Wrestling - Part 3

Enjoyed that, made up for the rest of the card.

VinnieMac there first hand to see the pop Strowman gets. Haway Vince put the UC strap on him

Last edited:
Sami Zayn was not allowed to be involved apparently because of his Syrian desent, that would explain the light heartedness of the Daivari's segment. They must get on with Iran pretty well.

Just watched the mini Bruno doc and it made me love him even more, if you get the chance please watch his Kc Commentaries Timeline shoot interview the bloke is a legend

They actually cut off the Daiviri segment on Saudi TV.

The reason being Iran and Saudi are on opposite sides in the Yemeni War, and Iran is predominately Shia muslim, I'm actually more surprised they allowed that shit.

Titus definitely made his brand worldwide tonight. He's lucky his head didn't hit the ring apron, mind. He was proper pissed off when he finally got into the ring rather than under it. There will be Saudi women thinking "Drive? f***ing hell, you can't even run, you f***ing spenk." :lol:
Gutted, turned it off after the cage match, was the only thing to happen on the night of note.

I enjoyed the Rumble match up, AJ and Nak was alright. Everything else was boring.

But all it did was outline the massive gulf that Saudi has to cross if they want to be truely diverse by 2030.

Back