Wrestling - Part 3

Fans are absolutely destroying WWE's latest IMPACT Wrestling pickup

Please tell me wrestling promotions get money for talent in the same way football clubs do. A transfer fee of some kind. That would be the cherry on the cake if Impact! Wrestling somehow managed to rob Vince blind!:lol: They persuaded him to give them money for a donkey like Mahabali Sheera!:lol::lol:

I see Grado is available. As is Moose.

I have no idea who he is, but they put the belt on Jinder Mahal, so India is obviously a very lucrative market for them.

Braun is amazing like. He’s a beast, he’s agile, he can talk really well and his stuff looks legit.

Sign him down to a Bret Hart 20 year deal!

Carrying on from what I posted last week about Ticketmaster spoilering the dual-brand PPV's. WWE have confirmed it, every PPV from WM34 ownwards.

Sick and tired of today's wrestling? Long for wrestling as it used to be? Want to watch some of the legends in their prime? Want to hear the dulcet tones of Gorilla Monsson? Want to know what Hulk Hogan was like when he was actually good?

Then look no further than The Wrestling Collector channel on YouTube. Awesome stuff it really is.

Back