Wrestling - Part 3

Spud is class man. :lol:

Missed opportunity with the Womans title on SDL, they should have had Carmella pin Charlotte while she was out. Kept things interesting until Mania, its gonna be stale until then, plus it chalks up another win for Charlotte for her multi time champ total.

His contribution last night was a effing tweet man :lol:, wrestlemania season and he can't be bothered to turn up and taunt his losers now :lol:

Wasn't even him either. Heyman doing the talking as per.

Spud is class man. :lol:

Missed opportunity with the Womans title on SDL, they should have had Carmella pin Charlotte while she was out. Kept things interesting until Mania, its gonna be stale until then, plus it chalks up another win for Charlotte for her multi time champ total.

Wasn't even him either. Heyman doing the talking as per.
he has made heyman boring man :eek:

I hope the Owens/Zayn falling out on Smackdown is some sort of elaborate set-up by them!

Last edited:
The Braun and Bliss segments in the Mixed Match Challenge are hilarious.

"I think you're cute"
I think you're cute too"
"We are gonna all the way...."
Braun smiles at the camera
"..In this Mixed Match Challenge"

Reckon we could see Punk back at WWE by time this next year.

UFC are doing their first ever PPV in Chicago in June, they'll sell out easily if he's on the card, but his stock value will be 10x more than what he was on if he's able to prove he can break the million mark in gate receipts.

See Booker has challenged Corey Graves to a fight :eek: :lol:

Booker was worse on commentary than he was before, he'd just randomly spout things out like Art Donovan. I think that was probably down to a lack of chemistry with Graves and Graves wanting to get himself over at Booker's expense.

I don't like Graves, he's not half as good as he thinks he is and would probably benefit from a good beatdown.

Elias is starting to peak as a top heel. The Miz level sort of heel.

His RR entrance was about as close as you'll get to the famous Too Cool dance during RR and it was pretty awesome.

205 live has been much better the past couple of weeks, seems they’ve finally cottoned on that if they let them actually just wrestle their own style and stop focusing on idiotic storylines that the product will be much better for it. Helps that people like Roddy, Bate etc are being used on it now as well like.

Back