Wrestling - Part 3

Thought that was a missed opportunity as well, especially it being in Philadelphia

Yep. His return was really underwhelming, he didn't get much pop for it because the bookies gave that 1 away but he came in at 30 and did pretty much nowt.

Johnathan Coachman is now part of the RAW commentary team from tonight.

Last edited:
El Idolo :cool:

Bless her, Kelly Kelly wasn't up-to much. Torrie Wilson did a great job I thought!

Michelle McCool was sloppy in places but done better than I thought, couldnt believe the pop Trish & Mickie got for their face off. WWE have tried to do that loads of times in the mens matches to silence, pretty much all the old divas still looked amazing too.

The match was great this time but I dont think I'd enjoy it as much next year now all the surprises have already been done

Michelle McCool was sloppy in places but done better than I thought, couldnt believe the pop Trish & Mickie got for their face off. WWE have tried to do that loads of times in the mens matches to silence, pretty much all the old divas still looked amazing too.

The match was great this time but I dont think I'd enjoy it as much next year now all the surprises have already been done
It might just be about the 30 of the new generation next year. There is not enough of quality women's wrestlers from 10 years ago mate.

Almas is a star, he could turn up tonight and win the Universal title and you could believe in him.
Would love to have seen Velveteen in there but its not the end of the world :)

Yeah, the novelty will soon wear off. But next year I doubt it will be the main event, and they may even cut the numbers down. The new talent will be better established along with more feuds, so it could still be interesting.

It was a bad move to have so many of the returning divas eliminate new talent, could you imagine the reaction if that happened in the men's rumble?

The women have been able to put on great main events in singles matches, but a women's rumble will never be as good as a men's. There isn't the depth of talent, the range of physicality or the ability to take big bumps to the floor.

Yep. His return was really underwhelming, he didn't get much pop for it because the bookies gave that 1 away but he came in at 30 and did pretty much nowt.

Johnathan Coachman is now part of the RAW commentary team from tonight.

Is he replacing Booker T as the black man in the booth?

Booker has turned into Art Donovan.

Last edited:
Can't imagine there will be another woman's RR.

Infact I don't even think half of the woman's roster will even exist this time next year - I mean what is the purpose of Riott Squad and Absolution? To keep the likes of Sasha doing something while they play out their big women storylines for Wrestlemania, once the stories come to a conclusion their existance will be pointless and themselves wont be around much longer.

I enjoyed the woman's RR, it was very unique but as previously said the novelty is done now and wont be enjoyable the 2nd time round.

Can't imagine there will be another woman's RR.

Infact I don't even think half of the woman's roster will even exist this time next year - I mean what is the purpose of Riott Squad and Absolution? To keep the likes of Sasha doing something while they play out their big women storylines for Wrestlemania, once the stories come to a conclusion their existance will be pointless and themselves wont be around much longer.

I enjoyed the woman's RR, it was very unique but as previously said the novelty is done now and wont be enjoyable the 2nd time round.

They made such a big deal of it that they have to have another. It'll probably be on first next year and the pre-show the year after.

Decent enough PPV, I was marking out massively to some of the returns in the women’s PPV, our lass was sitting looking st me like I was daft :lol:. Class seeing Cole and Almas in the Rumble as well.

If she's such a big star and it's such a big deal then why is she using someone else's logo and jacket?

She was close friends with Piper, nout wrong with her paying tribute to him.

Last edited:
First ever women's Elimination Chamber match next month, and it's for the title.

The men's is for #1 contenders, which we all know Reigns is expected to win.

Decent enough PPV, I was marking out massively to some of the returns in the women’s PPV, our lass was sitting looking st me like I was daft :lol:. Class seeing Cole and Almas in the Rumble as well.

She was close friends with Piper, nout wrong with her paying tribute to him.

If you pay tribute to someone on your debut, then you just become a tribute act.

Back