Wrestling - Part 3

Not much of a contributor now since motor-sport takes up a lot of my viewing and I don't have much time for wrestling however much I love it still but I see both Rockstar Spud and ECIII have I see left GFW and signed for WWE. In the case of Spud he is back in the UK just waiting to renew his visa. In Carter's case he is already back working for them in the WWE Performance Center and back working as Derrick Bateman (which sounds like a 70's ITV game show host) and his real name is Michael Hunter. If either hope to keep their names then they shouldn't hold their breath - the WWE comes over as a place notorious for making you surrender your very life and destiny to them. I wonder if they will reunite. That would give me some comfort at a time when I am feeling bad for GFW. They are losing talent left, right and center. James Storm and Lashley have also left IIRC.

People jumping to conclusions because the E have mentioned CM Punk in the “most memorable moments of Raw” list, and included him in the intro for tonight.

Just fuck off man, he’s never coming back.

Na. Don't believe it for 1 second.

The lass accusing is someone who belongs in Cherry Knowles like, apparently the incident made her goto a psychotic rehab for 45 days but 4 days later she was tweeting trying to sell her Snapchat user info for $40 with a picture of herself bare arsed.

Aye. So believeable. Enzo's a dick but at the end of the day he's suspended pending investigation for something he is very likely not to have done.

Edit: Woman has a YouTube channel about faking pregnancies to contradict herself even more.

Na. Don't believe it for 1 second.

The lass accusing is someone who belongs in Cherry Knowles like, apparently the incident made her goto a psychotic rehab for 45 days but 4 days later she was tweeting trying to sell her Snapchat user info for $40 with a picture of herself bare arsed.

Aye. So believeable. Enzo's a dick but at the end of the day he's suspended pending investigation for something he is very likely not to have done.

Edit: Woman has a YouTube channel about faking pregnancies to contradict herself even more.

Aye I looked on her twitter too and agree with you.

Ones thing for sure it that more people will be aware of her premier Snapchat for just £40

Are the f***ing adverts always this regular for live wwe events like? 4 minute adverts every 10 minutes of a 3 hour show is going to get tedious real fast.

Apart from the first segment I thought that was a massive disappointment like. Apparently the crowd at the Manhattan Center were paying $500 for a seat and they only got a couple of segments

Angle's face during The Boogeyman segment is quite frankly the finest piece of WWE television for the past 10 years.

Enzo Amore suspended by WWE after allegations of rape.

Good bye Enzo

Do not believe the accusation for one second me like, check the lasses Twitter. Has all the hallmarks of a bullshit story to boost her profile.

Last edited:
I read somewhere a few weeks ago that Enzo wanted out of the business to concentrate on music. Given the lasses history it could be a ploy to have his contract terminated, wouldn't put it past him like.

Back