Wrestling - Part 3

How the fuck can you blame Cena for that main event? He didnt book it, was hardly in it then got pinned anyway you're just talking shite

Cena is zoned out now anyway he's just an afterthought you may as well have had Jinder n the match over him tbh

:lol: Honestly man, you're definitely a WUM like.
Why would i be on a wind up? Vince still cant let him piss off and die in the mid card where he should have been for the last 13 years!! The sight of him in yet another main event does nothing to bring in new viewers...it certainly doesn't entice back the millions of viewers who hes helped switch over. He offers nothing yet is gonna another run on top...why the fuck do you think AJ and Brock didn't headline like they clearly should have man.

It's bizzaro world at the minute

The happy go lucky Liv Morgan becoming a ruthless aggressive invader and that evil little witch bliss might be turning face :lol: :eek:
Aye also doing the same thing on both shows. At least try and make something unique instead of the same storyline. Unless they're all somehow working together, the 6 of them.

Love Bliss but she can't be a goody!

Aye also doing the same thing on both shows. At least try and make something unique instead of the same storyline. Unless they're all somehow working together, the 6 of them.

Love Bliss but she can't be a goody!
Aye they have to be connected and it was very interesting how Daniel Bryan smirked after saying "no comment" he is a great actor. Was not a fan of him (mainly because of my dislike of underdog characters) but his GM role has brought a lot of realism and likeability to him

Absolutely mate, I am programmed to dislike her because she is that good at that her job :lol:

He's got a point about wrestlers turning to shit after losing in seconds mind. Can you not remember the fans not giving a fuck about Daniel Bryan after he lost to Sheamus in 18 seconds?
Aye he never got over
I appreciate you may have missed my post as enjoy the debate. Can you see how Bryan losing quickly is completely different to someone who is meant to be a dominant monster in Lesnar?

The problem with Moshpit's posts he lets his personal dislike get in the way of reality. The Main Event was bollocks but to blame Cena for it is even more bollocks.

Bludgeon Brothers may have the worst finisher in WWE history.

The problem with Moshpit's posts he lets his personal dislike get in the way of reality. The Main Event was bollocks but to blame Cena for it is even more bollocks.

Bludgeon Brothers may have the worst finisher in WWE history.
I never said Cena was to blame for it...i said he is a still a huge part of the problem. He deserves to be nowhere near the main event, this much is abundantly clear (does anyone seriously enjoy watching him 'perform'?)...but here we have him yet again going over a genuine talent like Joe. ANd then of course it takes THREE finishers to tale out Big John It's a shambles that three of the main guys the show should be building the next 3-5 years around (Shinske, Roode and Joe) are all bombed out leaving Cena, Orton and HHH hogging the spotlight.

For the record I f***ing hate HHH, one of the most overrated fellas in wrestling history. Boring as fuck.

I never said Cena was to blame for it...i said he is a still a huge part of the problem. He deserves to be nowhere near the main event, this much is abundantly clear (does anyone seriously enjoy watching him 'perform'?)...but here we have him yet again going over a genuine talent like Joe. ANd then of course it takes THREE finishers to tale out Big John It's a shambles that three of the main guys the show should be building the next 3-5 years around (Shinske, Roode and Joe) are all bombed out leaving Cena, Orton and HHH hogging the spotlight.

For the record I f***ing hate HHH, one of the most overrated fellas in wrestling history. Boring as fuck.

You've literally justified everything I've just said about personal views getting in the way of reality. The problem with the Main Event wasn't Cena being made to look the stronger out the 5, it was the fact it made the others look so weak and pathetic.
The biggest problem of the match is there was no story to the match or any cliffhangers as to whether if Smackdown could make a comeback, up until Cena offered a fightback it was a squash match, someone had to offer some resistance and out of Cena Shane or Orton it's obvious which one you'd choose out the 3.

VIRGIN

You've literally justified everything I've just said about personal views getting in the way of reality. The problem with the Main Event wasn't Cena being made to look the stronger out the 5, it was the fact it made the others look so weak and pathetic.
The biggest problem of the match is there was no story to the match or any cliffhangers as to whether if Smackdown could make a comeback, up until Cena offered a fightback it was a squash match, someone had to offer some resistance and out of Cena Shane or Orton it's obvious which one you'd choose out the 3.
You're missing the big picture mate....just the sight of John Cena and Reigns and New Day and now Mahal is further and further alienating a fan base that has left and is showing no sign of coming back. Thats 3 spots in the main event that has been denied to far better talent left floundering on the pre show and mid card.

As long as people keep making excuses for these bums Vince keeps pushing em.

You're missing the big picture mate....just the sight of John Cena and Reigns and New Day and now Mahal is further and further alienating a fan base that has left and is showing no sign of coming back. Thats 3 spots in the main event that has been denied to far better talent left floundering on the pre show and mid card.

As long as people keep making excuses for these bums Vince keeps pushing em.

wat r u on about m8

Just watching survivor series as I've got a free night.

The shield new day kick off was cracking.
Did AJ have to lose to a single finisher from brock, considering he hit 2? Good match though

Back