Wrestling - Part 3

Knew Paige would be on RAW. The raw women's roster will be depleted as fuck when WWE turn towards the Ronda Rousey storyline (Team Charlotte vs Team Rousey is the original plan)
Missed Paige's run before she got injured and to be honest I am surprised how over she is :eek:

Gettin Roman :cool: can't wait until he humbles Lesnar.

Last edited:

So do you believe in AJ who has lost numerous times, it's not f***ing real man
Yes I believe in AJ and I am very aware it is not real, I have watched wrestling for 25 years. The Brock Lesnar character was a one I believed to be a monster, he had an aura of invincibility with the story they told. Beating the Undertaker's streak, squashing Cena at Summerslam 2014, busting open Orton legit etc etc. To then have him beaten in 86 seconds and not tell a story in which he learnt from that, I personally have no belief in his character anymore, he is just a walking contradiction.

He's got a point about wrestlers turning to shit after losing in seconds mind. Can you not remember the fans not giving a fuck about Daniel Bryan after he lost to Sheamus in 18 seconds?
Again as I have stated above, Bryan and to an extent are underdogs, small high flyers etc, they are not meant to be monsters!

Aye he never got over
Nothing wrong with getting beat quickly if your character can allow it like Bryan's.

She’s only over cos she licked jizz off the women’s title belt.
Maybe that is the plan for Jinder once he wins the title back :eek:

Last edited:
Yes I believe in AJ and I am very aware it is not real, I have watched wrestling for 25 years. The Brock Lesnar character was a one I believed to be a monster, he had an aura of invincibility with the story they told. Beating the Undertaker's streak, squashing Cena at Summerslam 2014, busting open Orton legit etc etc. To then have him beaten in 86 seconds and not tell a story in which he learnt from that, I personally have no belief in his character anymore, he is just a walking contradiction.

Again as I have stated above, Bryan and to an extent are underdogs, small high flyers etc, they are not meant to be monsters!

Nothing wrong with getting beat quickly if your character can allow it like Bryan's.

The thing about the brock squash is that it was just to put over goldberg to sell wwe 2k17. If it had been Braun who did it I reckon everyone would have been amazed with it as it would have been a huge push for Braun.

pro wresting is about character integrity. That decision last yearc ontradicts everything he did or will do in the future, just can't believe in him and cant wait until he fucks off and roman wims the title.

The thing about the brock squash is that it was just to put over goldberg to sell wwe 2k17. If it had been Braun who did it I reckon everyone would have been amazed with it as it would have been a huge push for Braun.
spot on. it was a short term throwaway decision. If it had been a up and coming monster like strowman it would not have been a bad decision because at least someone new gets all the heat built up, instead of a 50 yrat old who we all knew was going to be gone after wrestlemania.

He's got a point about wrestlers turning to shit after losing in seconds mind. Can you not remember the fans not giving a fuck about Daniel Bryan after he lost to Sheamus in 18 seconds?
Daniel Bryan is not portrayed as unstoppable monster

infact its a good idea to do it to someone like him.

Last edited:
I agree, the heat given to Brock would have been insane! His feud with Lesnar a few months ago was boring and a rinse repeat of Joe/Lesnar feud, look strong in build up, have generic match and get beat off 1 F5. Imagine how big it would have been if Strowman did that to Lesnar in 86 seconds? At least the heat would have gone somewhere rather than out the door with a 50 year old who started to get booed before he left.

Pleased Paige is back but Sonya Deville is nowhere near ready for the main roster yet, the other lass I've only seen once on NXT in about two year so can't comment on her.

pro wresting is about character integrity. That decision last yearc ontradicts everything he did or will do in the future, just can't believe in him and cant wait until he fucks off and roman wims the title.

spot on. it was a short term throwaway decision. If it had been a up and coming monster like strowman it would not have been a bad decision because at least someone new gets all the heat built up, instead of a 50 yrat old who we all knew was going to be gone after wrestlemania.

Daniel Bryan is not portrayed as unstoppable monster

infact its a good idea to do it to someone like him.
This x10000

Imagine Strowman destroying Lesnar, we would have been like ''Strowman is unstoppable! Wow!!!''. but instead we got ''was not expecting that, they have done this to sell a computer game and a rematch at Wrestlemania, short term booking at its worst/best''.

That is the thing, Bryan is an underdog, not a monster!

Pleased Paige is back but Sonya Deville is nowhere near ready for the main roster yet, the other lass I've only seen once on NXT in about two year so can't comment on her.
She is a lesbian unfortunately

At least his character went through a major crisis of confidence and learned from being over confident....oh wait.

think Sonya will be fine, decent in the ring and has a good gimmick.

The 3 will be there to fill the gaps made from the storyline if WWE choose to go with Ronda Rousey for their big woman's story for Wrestlemania.

Having Charlotte, Becky, Sasha, Bayley (and someone else) give each other hugs and being nice to all each other isn't interesting viewing so they need different characters to work with. I think they'll fuck Paige off after April once the main women are back.

Almost a 5 star match with Brock and AJ at survivor series. An absolute masterclass in story telling and selling...especially from AJ. What about Brock dragging AJ to the corner by his hair though!

Wtf was thinking though not having this as the mian event? Totally telegraphed the result with it being 3-2 smackdown...he really needs to go the daft owld c unt.

The main event was an abomination...and proof if ever it was needed that John Cena is front and centre of why wwe is going down the toilet. Its gonna be cena vs jinder you f***ing watch.

Back