Wrestling - Part 3

Hope the wcpw lads go on to better things, wasn't huge on the product but no denying they loved what they did.

Might stay up for No Mercy tonight, decent card.

Hope the wcpw lads go on to better things, wasn't huge on the product but no denying they loved what they did.

The wrestling seemed good on the show but anything what involved the people from what culture on the shows was emabarrassing and stopped me watching, was like a low rent WWE rip off

I feel the same about any indy show what has authority figures etc never mind the people who fund it then put them selves on screen. I'm a bit confused though if the what culture lads have left does that mean wcpw is dead I thought it was their own company?

Yeah it SHOULD be a decent event. Having said that I've got every faith in the E to make a mess of it.

Predictions:

Elias
----------
Neville
Shield
Balor
Jordan
Bliss
Reigns
Brock

The wrestling seemed good on the show but anything what involved the people from what culture on the shows was emabarrassing and stopped me watching, was like a low rent WWE rip off

I feel the same about any indy show what has authority figures etc never mind the people who fund it then put them selves on screen. I'm a bit confused though if the what culture lads have left does that mean wcpw is dead I thought it was their own company?

WCPW is still going, they’ve got a new GM getting announced at their next show.

WCPW belongs to whatculture not Blamps and that.

Simon is my favourite, seems a nice lad.

Simon is one of the lads I don’t think I’ve met, I may have but can’t remember, all of them are a good bunch of guys!

WWE posting Asuka is debuting at TLC next month.

Ne need to spoiler it, could of just made the big build up on the RAWs leading upto it and get people involved

Back