Wrestling - Part 3

Brain: (Hulk Hogan's entrance theme plays) "That's my second favorite song."
Gorilla: "I'm almost afraid to ask...what's your favorite?"
Brain: "All the rest are tied."

Gorilla is talking about the last match, and Bobby is on the banana phone with someone, trying to get advance tickets to Wrestlemania VII, and one listens carefully and hears, in rapid succession:
"That's right, tickets are going on sale" "Well don't get smart with me, I'll slap you in the mouth" "Do you want me to knock ya down?" and as they pan off to an ad, "I'll talk to you later mom"

Gorilla: Kids, ask your parent's permission before calling.
Brain: "And if they don't give you permission, just take a baseball bat, sneak up behind them, and BAM!!"

Ross: Virgil almost beheaded at the feet of the Headshrinkers.
Bobby: Well, it's not a big loss.

Gorilla is talking about the last match, and Bobby is on the banana phone with someone, trying to get advance tickets to Wrestlemania VII, and one listens carefully and hears, in rapid succession: "That's right, tickets are going on sale" "Well don't get smart with me, I'll slap you in the mouth" "Do you want me to knock ya down?" and as they pan off to an ad, "I'll talk to you later mom"
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

People have theorised it's just an angle for WCPW, if so it's backfiring slightly.

What happened you mean that link is a work?.

Don't like when they compromise their channel with worked angles. they could be having a right laugh with their genuine personalities and then some of them will attack each other for no reason if you seen the videos where Blampied could get his name back (instead of being called Plumpy) after watching 6 entertaining videos of them messing around and then Jack the Jobber and a couple of others burst in and they all attacked Blampied.:rolleyes:

What happened you mean that link is a work?.

Don't like when they compromise their channel with worked angles. they could be having a right laugh with their genuine personalities and then some of them will attack each other for no reason if you seen the videos where Blampied could get his name back (instead of being called Plumpy) after watching 6 entertaining videos of them messing around and then Jack the Jobber and a couple of others burst in and they all attacked Blampied.:rolleyes:
They think them leaving is just a work, to be honest I doubt it as they haven't posted anything on their channel about it.

Back