Wrestling - Part 3

It's clear who knows nothing on this thread......if i gave two fucks, it would be very easy to highlight just how right i've been about the way the WWE is heading under Vince, and just how completely wrong a lot others have been.

With respect, you're understanding is wrong. As I've said for ages now, the ratings are in terminal decline. Cena has been at the forefront of a disastrous decade for the company, literally millions have fans have had enough of the ludicrous booking around this fella (and now Reigns) and have switched the channel. The profits that are being reported (through a very disingenuous channel as well) are minuscule compared to turnover to the point where they've stopped using pyro FFS on RAW. Think about how bad things are to make that kind of call!

I would not be surprised at all if RAW and Smackdown are moved to the Network come the renewal of the TV deal such is the state of play with the decline in viewership. What pisses me off is that for some reason the fan boys can not see what is front of their eyes and continue to defend Vince at every turn.

Ditch the third hour, ditch Vince, Dunn and Road Dogg, ditch this obsession with emasculated bullshit such as New Day, Breezango etc and go back to basics.Simulated combat woven around a story you can invest in!
It's not ring of honor mate.

So Bray Wyatt, leader of the world's most useless cult, where his most devoted follower burnt his house down, has turned to Noel's House Party to get inside Finn Balor's head by recreating the gunge tank. They could have at least made the blood look like blood and not leftovers from a Chuckle Brothers decorating job.

Didn't see that one coming. So Baron Corbin emulates Damien Sandow.

Last edited:
Can't believe they wasted the MITB cash in on the show before Summerslam, fuck sake. The possible cash in was adding to the tension now it's gone :/

Can't believe they wasted the MITB cash in on the show before Summerslam, fuck sake. The possible cash in was adding to the tension now it's gone :/
Jinder kicked the rope during the pin, so I guess video evidence will be used to get the briefcase back to Corbo. And if anything, it's good that there's no possibility of Shinsuke Nakamura winning the WWE Championship and then losing it 2 minutes later tot Baron f***ing Corbin.

Just me that finds it daft that if Cena didn't ruin Corbin's cash in he could have potentially be having a title match with him on Sunday?
I want Corbo to cut a promo on Cena similar to the one Austin cut on Bret after he lost the cage match with Sid for the WWF title on the Raw before WM13 :lol:

"It could've been me and you, John, but you had to go and screw it up!"

So Nakamura to beat Jinder at SummerSlam then Corbin to cash in on him after

He's gonna get a smacked arse for dropping Cena on his head like that too

No way Nakamura should win, he's only been on the main roster a few months. People hate Roman for getting pushed too soon but he was on the main roster for years and was white hot with the shield before getting his big push, Nakamura has done nothing

Main event one of the big 4 ppvs in the first 6 months of his call-up??

Charlotte on the other hand since moving to Smackdown has been criminally wasted.

Fatal 4 way is the Main event innit?

That being said, Nakamura doesn't need a title to be popular. The 10 second staredown with AJ during the MITB match proved it, any feud with any ex-NXT or ex-NJPW will get people interested whether it's for a title or not. Jinda doesn't quite fit that criteria, but at the same time he's held that belt for too long now so the match is a dud for me.

Fatal 4 way is the Main event innit?

That being said, Nakamura doesn't need a title to be popular. The 10 second staredown with AJ during the MITB match proved it, any feud with any ex-NXT or ex-NJPW will get people interested whether it's for a title or not. Jinda doesn't quite fit that criteria, but at the same time he's held that belt for too long now so the match is a dud for me.
aye. but you know what I mean ;)

Back