Wrestling - Part 3

Braun stepping out that ambulance like the second coming and Raws saviour.

Surprised they are pulling out Ohno v Black this early, takeover worthy match that

It was excellent as expected, I was expecting them to pull the trigger on an Itami heel turn like and for him to come out and cost Ohno the match. Still think we are getting a Ohno v Itami feud, got a feeling Black will move onto McIntyre or possibly EY next, Sanity are without much direction at the minute and I think Black going up against them could be class.

Cant get away with Nakamura like, i wanted to but any wrestler who is all just about knees and kicks is horrible to watch.

If that's all you think Nakamura is you are grossly underestimating him, he's one of the best workers in the world.

Trust me he's own of the greatest, an absolute master at telling a story in the ring. Add to that he's an unbelievable seller and ferocious striker.
If he's allowed to do his thing in the ring (and there were signs on Smackdown that Vince is heading that way), then the build to him and AJ is gonna be summit else.
Nah mate he's shite, gets beat up then hits a kick (a f***ing kick) then off the tops and another, and another, maybe a knee in there the way he hits the deck after the flying kicks is jerky and horrible to watch then one final flying kick/knee and the opponents is our cold. Come on, it's ridiculous especially when he's up aginsg much larger opponents, he should be up against the cruiser weights and show off his move set, it's unbelievable seeing him kick giants unconscious man. Looks shite.

Nah mate he's shite, gets beat up then hits a kick (a f***ing kick) then off the tops and another, and another, maybe a knee in there the way he hits the deck after the flying kicks is jerky and horrible to watch then one final flying kick/knee and the opponents is our cold. Come on, it's ridiculous especially when he's up aginsg much larger opponents, he should be up against the cruiser weights and show off his move set, it's unbelievable seeing him kick giants unconscious man. Looks shite.
I can only assume you've never seen him outside of the WWE.........

:lol::lol::lol:

I can only assume you've never seen him outside of the WWE.........
But he's in the WWE now, it's a poor fit in matches against the giants, maybe he needs matches up properly. His move set is so shit though. Kicks and knees man, how are we expected to believe a knee from him KOs people when they are churned out by loads of wrestlers in every other match?

But he's in the WWE now, it's a poor fit in matches against the giants, maybe he needs matches up properly. His move set is so shit though. Kicks and knees man, how are we expected to believe a knee from him KOs people when they are churned out by loads of wrestlers in every other match?
Dam sight more believable than Super Cena and his standing fireman's carry or Reign's stupid man punch.

Just got round to watching Extreme Rules, I see WWE continued the boring pattern of the heel (Corbin on this occasion) winning the MITB and Orton carried Mahal for the Title match. Very predictable stuff, still enjoyed it though.

However, THAT Nakamura/Styles moment was absolutely class.

Delighted Braun is back mind.

Great to see Mauro back after his latest episode of Bipolar, just shows what wacky decisions you make during an episode.

And this time he's got more gigs than before.. NXT, doing McGregor fight with Showtime Productions and just signed a contract with Bellator.. Wouldn't be surprised to see him do UFC eventually as they got rid of Mike Goldberg a few month ago.

Top man Mauro :cool:

No one watched the new Netflix series GLOW yet? finished watching it all last night and it's tons of fun and well worth a watch

Awesome Kong is surprisingly good in it as well

Back