Wrestling - Part 3

Completely disinterested with the current product, hence why I've been nowhere near this thread in ages.

Don't watch anything now bar some of the youtube clips WWE upload. What's the point? It's all garbage isn't it.

I'll come back around to it for Summerslam no doubt and I really want to watch Samoa Joe v Lesnar, but other than that there's nowt in wrestling keeping me interested right now.

Completely disinterested with the current product, hence why I've been nowhere near this thread in ages.

Don't watch anything now bar some of the youtube clips WWE upload. What's the point? It's all garbage isn't it.

I'll come back around to it for Summerslam no doubt and I really want to watch Samoa Joe v Lesnar, but other than that there's nowt in wrestling keeping me interested right now.
You aren't alone, sadly.

Things are getting rapidly to the point of no return under Vince. All the pieces are there for him if he just fucked off and let somebody else move them into place.

I gave MITB a chance and it was okay, the main event was good and the 2 MITB matches were good but the filler matches were garbage. "Who is this mystery tag team" "Oh it's The Ascension, wow."

But the last 6 RAWs have been pretty much unwatchable, there's just nowt there.
Smackdown has a good mid-card and upper-card but Jinder's past his sell-by date now, he was refreshing but once you realise he's going to be about until September'ish when they're done touring India, as it's the only reason he has the belt anyhow, you realise not much is going to change until then.

For me it's just that there's too much to keep up with. Couldn't give two shites about the more niche stuff like 205 live either.

Cant get away with Nakamura like, i wanted to but any wrestler who is all just about knees and kicks is horrible to watch.
Trust me he's own of the greatest, an absolute master at telling a story in the ring. Add to that he's an unbelievable seller and ferocious striker.
If he's allowed to do his thing in the ring (and there were signs on Smackdown that Vince is heading that way), then the build to him and AJ is gonna be summit else.

Back