Wrestling - Part 3

I would just say ''can I order 86 seconds please?''. Never been so disinterested in what should be a man who is one of the best of all time. (my personal opinion)

Yeah it was expected but it was still hard to watch, the way Gargano was holding onto/hugging Ciampa after being booted in the head was brutal. The whole thing was so well done.
Absolutely superb heel turn

That was done better than any Braun/Reigns segment on Raw over the last 2 months. Absolutely class and a massive shock factor even though you could sense a heel turn was incoming from one of them for some time.

The way TC sat on the table at the end of it all watching JG get medical attention was class, played into the twisted attitude he should go forth with having.

That was done better than any Braun/Reigns segment on Raw over the last 2 months. Absolutely class and a massive shock factor even though you could sense a heel turn was incoming from one of them for some time.

The way TC sat on the table at the end of it all watching JG get medical attention was class, played into the twisted attitude he should go forth with having.

He isn't known as Psycho Killer for nout.

I've only admittedly seen his work in NXT like but it was brilliant.

They've instantly got one of the best and biggest faces they've had in some time in Gargano and an absolute monster heel in Ciampa now, the feud will be lightning in a bottle.

Backlash kickoff starting now. Aiden English is f***ing great :lol:.

Last edited:
Was a pretty decent match tbf, the camerawork didn't help.

I didn't enjoy it like. it was passable but it felt sloppy and poorly executed. Probably just underwhelmed because I'm used to Nakamura putting on clinics, and I'm not really the biggest fan of Zigglers work.

Tyler Breeze done a passable impression of Dana Carvey in Wayne's World. The Uso's taking time out to laugh at JBL after throwing a dress in his face is something we'll probably never see again.

Back