Wrestling - Part 3

Mark Andrews is ridiculously good, unpopular opinion but I think he's better than Ospreay. Only thing I don't like is his Music and Entrance.

Forgot about it so a few mins behind. Good show but it's a shame they released the results before it was even aired.

I stayed away from the results like, knew Dunne won the number one contenders match but that was it. The Bate v Andrews match was excellent.

Watching it now on WWE Network. Don't see Pete Dunn or Trent Seven getting a contract.

I was watching a bit of NXT last night on WWE Network also. Is it a better watch at the moment than SmackDown or RAW?
Not really feeling NXT at the moment, it's nowhere near as good as the 'R-Evolution' and 'Rival' days - where it peaked imo.

Watched the UK show yesterday. The cruiserweight match smashed the others out of the park for me.

Wasn't a fan of the main event, couldn't see the point in Andrews using the stunner to set up his finish if he's not even going to hit his finish. Also Bate used the superkick and it added no value to the match. Hope (and expect) Pete Dunne to win tonight

Back