1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wrestling - Part 3

Discussion in 'SMB' started by ChrisAshley, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Reptilia

Reptilia Winger

He comes across as an utter bellend imo, which he is by all acounts.

2. Joe-B

Joe-B Striker

...Dive

3. Iceman97

Iceman97 Winger

Braun out for 6 months.

Another reason to not watch Raw.

scotch likes this.
  4. Ceverton

Ceverton Central Defender

5. ErichZann

ErichZann Winger

it's a work

6. Ahh!! Reminds me of the good old days.:D

Ceverton likes this.
  7. Ceverton

Ceverton Central Defender

You would love the lasses in WWE :p
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

scotch likes this.
  8. Because of work and other interests like my motor racing, time does not allow me to watch Monday Night RAW and Impact Wrestling and the PPVs like WrestleMania. But seeing Impact Wrestling do so well is making me feel all the great things I felt when I loved wrestling.

9. Struts

Struts Midfield

"Day one is H? What does that even mean?"

:lol:

Lil Layne and Iceman97 like this.
  10. Big Cat

Big Cat Winger

It's fucking not like. Still shit.

11. Damn sight better than it was under Dixie Carter.

Mind you I saw a bit of the Cruiserweight match with Noam Dar and someone that looked like Spiderman on WWE Main Event on Sky Sports Mix and I didn't find that the best match ever.

12. Good Brother

Good Brother Goalkeeper

13. Iceman97

Iceman97 Winger

The two matches you've mentioned and Kushida/El Desperado were the matches of the day for me.

I've seen two matches between Dragon Lee and Takahashi this year and both times they've tried to kill each other :lol:

Good Brother likes this.
  14. Good Brother

Good Brother Goalkeeper

The whole show was really fun apart from Taichi/Ricochet. Volador/Tiger Mask was a bit iffy too but you can't complain too much.

It was just an easy, entertaining show to watch overall.

Ospreay/Ricochet tomorrow. I'm expecting an all out spot fest after this latest '...dive' debate.

15. Iceman97

Iceman97 Winger

Agree about Taichi/Ricochet, it just felt flat. I expect Ricochet/Ospreay will be better tomorrow.
    I spent the whole Tiger Mask/Volador Jr match distracted at how much Volador looks like Bret Hart to be honest :lol:.
    The only match I skipped was the Taguchi one because I'm really not a fan of him.

Edit: did you notice Ospreay doing the Orton RKO set up fist stamps on the mat?

16. Good Brother

Good Brother Goalkeeper

Not sure what to make of Taguchi. Sometimes I find him entertaining, others he's just annoying. It was a decent little cool down before the main event though.

Aye! I can see them taking the piss a canny bit tomorrow.

17. Iceman97

Iceman97 Winger

He just seems really cringey and forced with his attempts to be funny. He should leave the comedy to Toru Yano.

I think there might be a headlock or two tomorrow.

Good Brother likes this.
  18. coyneeee

coyneeee Midfield

An old one but still fun to watch

19. Struts

Struts Midfield

Anyone else having zero luck with getting tickets for Raw?

20. Joe-B

Joe-B Striker

So I ended up on Spark FM last night to talk about the 3CW show in Hartlepool on Saturday :lol: Was canny like, didn't know they had a Wrestling Show until last night.