Wrestling - Part 3

Finding Impact way more enjoyable than any WWE programming at the minute mind, Sydal has just signed for them as well which is another good addition to the roster. I wish Josh Matthews would fuck off though.

Because of work and other interests like my motor racing, time does not allow me to watch Monday Night RAW and Impact Wrestling and the PPVs like WrestleMania. But seeing Impact Wrestling do so well is making me feel all the great things I felt when I loved wrestling.

The two matches you've mentioned and Kushida/El Desperado were the matches of the day for me.

I've seen two matches between Dragon Lee and Takahashi this year and both times they've tried to kill each other :lol:
The whole show was really fun apart from Taichi/Ricochet. Volador/Tiger Mask was a bit iffy too but you can't complain too much.

It was just an easy, entertaining show to watch overall.

Ospreay/Ricochet tomorrow. I'm expecting an all out spot fest after this latest '...dive' debate.

The whole show was really fun apart from Taichi/Ricochet. Volador/Tiger Mask was a bit iffy too but you can't complain too much.

It was just an easy, entertaining show to watch overall.

Ospreay/Ricochet tomorrow. I'm expecting an all out spot fest after this latest '...dive' debate.
Agree about Taichi/Ricochet, it just felt flat. I expect Ricochet/Ospreay will be better tomorrow.
I spent the whole Tiger Mask/Volador Jr match distracted at how much Volador looks like Bret Hart to be honest :lol:.
The only match I skipped was the Taguchi one because I'm really not a fan of him.

Edit: did you notice Ospreay doing the Orton RKO set up fist stamps on the mat?

Agree about Taichi/Ricochet, it just felt flat. I expect Ricochet/Ospreay will be better tomorrow.
I spent the whole Tiger Mask/Volador Jr match distracted at how much Volador looks like Bret Hart to be honest :lol:.
The only match I skipped was the Taguchi one because I'm really not a fan of him.

Edit: did you notice Ospreay doing the Orton RKO set up fist stamps on the mat?
Not sure what to make of Taguchi. Sometimes I find him entertaining, others he's just annoying. It was a decent little cool down before the main event though.

Aye! I can see them taking the piss a canny bit tomorrow.

Not sure what to make of Taguchi. Sometimes I find him entertaining, others he's just annoying. It was a decent little cool down before the main event though.

Aye! I can see them taking the piss a canny bit tomorrow.
He just seems really cringey and forced with his attempts to be funny. He should leave the comedy to Toru Yano.

I think there might be a headlock or two tomorrow.

So I ended up on Spark FM last night to talk about the 3CW show in Hartlepool on Saturday :lol: Was canny like, didn't know they had a Wrestling Show until last night.

Back