Wrestling - Part 3

Building new stars, or at least credible superstars. Good to see

I'm starting to see Smackdown as the roster for the new blood now, mentored by the heavyweights purposely put there - AJ, Cena etc
Like when Shane referred SD as the 'land of opportunity' there's alot of Wrestlers in that SD roster who could still be there in 5 years or so, even 10 years.

I think this is why the brand split is a good thing because you're now seeing people like Jinder get #1 contender shots instead of being jobbed after 10 seconds.

Not sure if it's been mentioned but anyone seen bobby the brain heenan? Just seen a photo there :(

Caught a little of Impact Wrestling on Spike on Friday night when it premiered on the channel and it seems as if GFW and Impact Wrestling have merged. Hopefully good times ahead for both. So long as the Jarrett's sack that loud mouth shit Jim Cornette.

Anyone going to the house show at the Arena? Looks a class line up with Orton v Styles, KO v Zayn, Nakamura v Corbin scheduled to be some of the matches.

Yep, I happen to be back in the North for a work conference so I'm going.

Caught a little of Impact Wrestling on Spike on Friday night when it premiered on the channel and it seems as if GFW and Impact Wrestling have merged. Hopefully good times ahead for both. So long as the Jarrett's sack that loud mouth shit Jim Cornette.

EH?

Last edited:

Back