Wrestling - Part 3

Not played it in a while but remember Cena and Brock being a good 15-20 mins to beat at times (if I even did) probably used the create modes on the game more than anything.

Seen a few posts around that Mahal v Orton will be in Chicago, they'll love that :)

Aye I've managed to beat him at TLC but the little prickknacker kicked out of about 8 finishers

Forgive me for butting in but isn't that NXT a 'development' promotion? Doesn't that mean the talent have to be in development?
During the Triple H interview following NXT TakeOver:The End, he confirmed that “the End” meaning signifies not only the end of Finn Balor vs. Samoa Joe but the end of NXT as a developmental system. It’s become a known brand and will now be considered a brand.

205 Live is starting to piss me off now like, creative seem insistent on having a stupid gimmick/storyline for every feud. Alicia Fox gets more exposure than half the actual cruiserweights. You can't even call the wrestling style true cruiserweight either, it's watered down so much, It's got so much potential but they are f***ing ruining it to be honest.

Perkins desparately needs repackaging now he's heel as well.

Back