Wrestling - Part 3

SNL consistently gets high ratings...fuck all to do with Cena
Got a higher rating than the most recent episode hosted by The Rock.
You imply a film that made a shitload of money was because Cena had a cameo???? Lets's see how the sequel does eh.
I didn't imply that but fair enough if that's how you interperate things. I responded to your post that he only starred in WWE produced films by pointing out he's involved in Universal and Paramount productions, and that these productions do very well in the Box Office.
have you actually seen The Marine?
Yeah, and while it's not saying much, it's the best WWE Studios produced film.
And to hear guys like AJ Styles talk about Cena being better them just shows how much pull he has and just how much the locker room are terrified of upsetting Vince. Cena better than AJ Styles....come on man
Yeah I'm sure everyone from AJ Styles to Kurt Angle to Kevin Owens compliment John Cena simply because they're scared of upsetting Vince McMahon. :lol:

I was at Wrestlemania last year and the boos when Reigns won were deafening - litterally 3/4 of the crowd absolutely livid. Didn't really come over as loud when I came back and watched it on network. Crowd shit all over the big finale though.
If you don't mind mate, how much did the wrestlemania trip set you back? Is there a website that does packages with travel and accomodation all in one? It's a bit of a pipe dream for me at the minute like.

The first marine was a decent film imo. The second (with DiBiase) was decent aswell. Haven't seen the others. WWE studios also did that 'The Call' that had massive success anarl.

If you don't mind mate, how much did the wrestlemania trip set you back? Is there a website that does packages with travel and accomodation all in one? It's a bit of a pipe dream for me at the minute like.

Was going to get the Dallas star package (best one) at last years and that was £3200 I think. Was afew cheaper packages which were 1k or under iirc.

Got a higher rating than the most recent episode hosted by The Rock.

I didn't imply that but fair enough if that's how you interperate things. I responded to your post that he only starred in WWE produced films by pointing out he's involved in Universal and Paramount productions, and that these productions do very well in the Box Office.

Yeah, and while it's not saying much, it's the best WWE Studios produced film.

Yeah I'm sure everyone from AJ Styles to Kurt Angle to Kevin Owens compliment John Cena simply because they're scared of upsetting Vince McMahon. :lol:

So do you believe AJ Styles is being truthful when he says John Cena is a better worker than him? You know your wrestling man, and you have to agree it is an absolutely absurd question to even ask!

So do you believe AJ Styles is being truthful when he says John Cena is a better worker than him? You know your wrestling man, and you have to agree it is an absolutely absurd question to even ask!
I don't believe it, but that doesn't mean AJ Styles doesn't believe it

He wouldn't have said it if he didn't believe it

I don't believe it, but that doesn't mean AJ Styles doesn't believe it

I just watch the shows now and its so obvious man....ask yourself this. Who are the two most universally disliked wrestlers on either roster? I'm not talking disliked as in a character story line way, i'm talking organically f***ing hated from almost every live crowd no matter how they are booked?

I just watch the shows now and its so obvious man....ask yourself this. Who are the two most universally disliked wrestlers on either roster? I'm not talking disliked as in a character story line way, i'm talking organically f***ing hated from almost every live crowd no matter how they are booked?
Roman Reigns and Dolph Ziggler

Suggesting that John Cena is universally disliked is absolutely f***ing ridiculous.

Reigns and Mojo. Easily.

Maybe Apollo crews too. It's not cool to be a sqeeky clean smiling baby face these days

It just definitely isn't Cena... Putting him in the same category as Reigns just proves that these are the ramblings of an absolute no nowt

Ah yes. Definitely Eva. If she hasn't left on the sly that is

What about Nia Jax?
Nia is just a bit meh, same category for me as Dolph. I dont really hate them, theyre just very one dimensional

There has never....NEVER...been a top babyface booed, disliked and shit on as much as John Cena. But fuck me Roman Reigns is having a pretty good attempt at matching him.

If these two guys disappeared right now the product becomes immeasurably better. I suspect every single one of you on here (assuming you are all above the age of 8) would not lose a minutes sleep if you never saw either of these two on TV again.

There has never....NEVER...been a top babyface booed, disliked and shit on as much as John Cena. But fuck me Roman Reigns is having a pretty good attempt at matching him.

If these two guys disappeared right now the product becomes immeasurably better. I suspect every single one of you on here (assuming you are all above the age of 8) would not lose a minutes sleep if you never saw either of these two on TV again.
Any programme is instantly better if John Cena is a part of it.

Back