Wreckless people during lockdown

"You know what I mean"

The point is people don't.
That's simply because they're knackers and not because they haven't been told not to do this, that and 1001 other things, some just so they can have a moan or be pedantic. Hence people who can't do exercise outside and applying the rule of maintaining a 2m social distance being called reckless as the OP stated.

It's not all the government's fault and they even had to add a bit more a few days later after the lockdown to say "wherever possible" given people then came up with daft things like "what if I'm driving a car, how do I maintain 2m social distance from my passengers?". It was obvious for example that some workers can't maintain the 2m at all times but then you got daft shite like this. In answer to the passengers, I've seen some builder lads in a van driving with masks on so at least they showed a bit of common sense unlike some who'd rather just ask a stupid question.

That's simply because they're knackers and not because they haven't been told not to do this, that and 1001 other things, some just so they can have a moan or be pedantic. Hence people who can't do exercise outside and applying the rule of maintaining a 2m social distance being called reckless as the OP stated.

It's not all the government's fault and they even had to add a bit more a few days later after the lockdown to say "wherever possible" given people then came up with daft things like "what if I'm driving a car, how do I maintain 2m social distance from my passengers?". It was obvious for example that some workers can't maintain the 2m at all times but then you got daft shite like this. In answer to the passengers, I've seen some builder lads in a van driving with masks on so at least they showed a bit of common sense unlike some who'd rather just ask a stupid question.

The governments messaging has been unclear and shoddy. Its been unermined by the PM's own father ealier in the piece.

So do give over.

Back