Wrapping Xmas Presents

Wrapped up a dog bed, toy and blanket for the spaniel the other day.

It was class as I didn’t have to worry how it looked.Used packing tape as well.

wrappings not the hard part, it’s the making it look like anything other than a explosion in a clintons I struggle with.

Last edited:

wrappings not the hard part, it’s the making it look like anything other than a explosion in a clintons I struggle with.

You're wrapping stuff up for the dog?

Do you have to then open it on behalf of the dog?

My spaniel couldn't give a shit about presents unless it was wrapped in ham.

You're wrapping that up for your own benefit. The dog has no idea what's going on. Ridiculous.

It’s more a passive-aggressive piss take.

mrs Overlord is European and thinks dogs should live outside and never be allowed in the house etc etc

plus it’s a way to stop the inevitable destruction of yet another pet bed for a few weeks
You're wrapping that up for your own benefit. The dog has no idea what's going on. Ridiculous.
f***ing hell lighten up man

It’s more a passive-aggressive piss take.

mrs Overlord is European and thinks dogs should live outside and never be allowed in the house etc etc

plus it’s a way to stop the inevitable destruction of yet another pet bed for a few weeks

f***ing hell lighten up man

No.

Me...apart from wrapping bottles. A mystery.
My present wrapping skills are an atrocity. They can change the most exquisite present into something you want to throw in the bin without opening.

Pleased that they have gift bags for bottles. About the only present I can do that looks presentable, and not like it was shit by some large mammal with dodgy digestion.
Brian Mills - a name from the past that!
Had a particular set of skills, if i remember correctly.

Last edited:

Back