Wrap of the day mcdonalds

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date

Some fine examples of SMB elevenerifism here.

Everyone: it's hot. It's really hot.
Hard man: Its nowt man yous are all puffs.

It really isn’t as bad as people are making out though. Not a game of billy big balls who can eat the spiciest stuff.

There’s an initial “ooh that’s canny warm” and then that’s it.

For the hard men anyway ;)

It really isn’t as bad as people are making out though. Not a game of billy big balls who can eat the spiciest stuff.

The one I had was way hotter than any vindaloo I've had, was more phall hot. :cool:

Makes my eyes water but depends where you go. Roker retail they don't put much sauce on whereas Leeming bar they lather the fucker in it.

Yes way!

I'm partial to a bit spicy grub, as you can probably gather, maybe I got a rogue one! :lol:

Wonder if it’s a certain ingredient making some feel it’s hotter?!

Not close to vindaloo or above the ones I’ve had. Had them laced in the sauce and the greedy ones with just a hint.

I’m genuinely baffled haha :lol:

I’ve had a canny few of the buffalo ones and I didn’t think they were mad hot like. Definitely spicy but not unbearable. They’ve all been from the one on the felling bypass so it could be a case of less sauce than others or something but surprised so many people are shocked at the spice.

Wonder if it’s a certain ingredient making some feel it’s hotter?!

Not close to vindaloo or above the ones I’ve had. Had them laced in the sauce and the greedy ones with just a hint.

I’m genuinely baffled haha :lol:

Seems like you just have an abnormally high tolerance. They must be hot to some extent if people who are usually good with chilli are struggling with them.

Seems like you just have an abnormally high tolerance. They must be hot to some extent if people who are usually good with chilli are struggling with them.

I like spicy food. But certainly notice crazy heat. Phal for example, don’t see the point. Just what for the sake and no taste.

jesus man, we get it, you dont think they're that hot!!!!

Phew, thanks, wasn’t sure..

I’ve had fiery buffalo wraps that haven’t been very on and some where my mouths been on fire. All depends how much sauce has been put on. Nothing worse than having a mild one, getting to the last few bites and all the sauce left at bottom

Had one in Cardiff yesterday and didn’t think they were that hot at all tbh. Nowhere near as hot as what is being said on here.

Back