Wrap of the day mcdonalds

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
Easy to knock but I always enjoy a McDonald's

Working with a lot of teenagers at the moment so going to McDonald's more than I have ever done.. even had a free hot drink from the loyalty card.

The wrap of the day is indeed camny

The buffalo wraps are class like. I’m like a glutton for punishment - all depends on how much sauce you end up with in the wrap. It’s pretty fiery stuff. Of the few I’ve had in the last few months, 2 have been intolerably hot.

McDonald's isn't filling enough and it is full of sugar or something. When I end up grabbing some I am hungry half an hour later and get stomach cramps.
It's just not good.

McDonald's isn't filling enough and it is full of sugar or something. When I end up grabbing some I am hungry half an hour later and get stomach cramps.
It's just not good.

Nail on head, when a lass is saying it's not enough food wise then I know I'm not just a porker, that said Cats twins will probably have a healthy appetite ;):lol:

I'll never understand the attraction. It's handy but everything else about it is pretty shit.

Kids love it as a treat.
Happy meals are good value, feed 3 kids for about £7.
It's quick.
I enjoy the spicy wrap because I'm a real man.
The coffee is nice.
If you are out and about all day and need to lay a cable, the toilets are always clean.

I used to do spice challenges and eat proper spicy food 24/7 before developing issues like. I can confirm the Fiery Buffalo wrap is shockingly hot for Mcdonalds, especially if the staff just whack loads of the sauce in.
This. Love my spicy food and it's actually really spicy for somewhere like McDonalds! I did actually prefer the Piri Piri one which was replaced by this buffalo one last year. Was gutted it was taken off the menu

Had a few of them. They’re lovely. Have to ask for plenty of sauce as well or sometimes there’s just a smidgen on which is no good to anyone!

I’m shocked at the comments! :lol:
I'm still not convinced you've had the same one if you don't think it's hot. I love hot food but when I had one I went straight into Sainsbury's for a Yop., I could hardly talk.

I'm still not convinced you've had the same one if you don't think it's hot. I love hot food but when I had one I went straight into Sainsbury's for a Yop., I could hardly talk.

I’ll get one in an hour or something and post a pic haha. Definitely the right one cos when I saw it on the menu I got excited (a little). It’s tastey as owt and it IS hot, but not super spicy. I.e. nowhere near vindaloo sort of heat. Comparable to tobasco kind of strength (and taste really) for me.

Back