Wrap of the day mcdonalds

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
Love it how the only way some folk will admit to eating in McDonald’s is if they precede it with “ I never normally go in...”

Agree with this.
It's easy, convenient and it's alright for the price. It's looked down upon but they're always rammed. Obviously doing something right.

Had one given a few weeks ago on a Friday afternoon, can confirm it was canny hot for franchise takeaway food. Was shocked at the heat of it if I'm honest.

Agree with this.
It's easy, convenient and it's alright for the price. It's looked down upon but they're always rammed. Obviously doing something right.

Not clever if you macro diet or even watch what you eat. Massive cals for what is not much more than a snack, nowt wrong with the quality of the bait like.

Had one given man :lol:

You can say you went into McDonald’s

Brought into work by one of the young lads, last time I went to Mc D's was about 3 years ago, stopped eating sausage and egg for the same reasons in my post above, just not enough to eat v's the amount of cals in it. Would scoff loads if I was in porker mode, no shame in it at all for me.

Last edited:
Not clever if you macro diet or even watch what you eat. Massive cals for what is not much more than a snack, nowt wrong with the quality of the bait like.

Brought into work by one of the young lads, last time I went to Mc D's was about 3 years ago, stopped eating sausage and egg for the same reasons in my post above, just not enough to eat v's the amount of cals in it. Would scoff loads if I was in porker mode, no shame in it at all for me.
Sounds a weird thing to do

They're pretty good like. Wouldn't pay 3 quid for one though when it isn't on the daily deal.

If it wasn't for the salt Content could be classed as rather healthy too.
Nice bit of cucumber was in there but its probably a fallacy with all the salt aye.

Back