Wrap of the day mcdonalds

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
Tried one (that buffalo wrap) on the way home tonight cause i was starving and I read this thread at work and was thinking about it, was quite nice. Didn't think it was that spicy, little kick but not bad.
I'm sick of them now.

Tried one (that buffalo wrap) on the way home tonight cause i was starving and I read this thread at work and was thinking about it, was quite nice. Didn't think it was that spicy, little kick but not bad.
Had one at farringdon tonight too. Not that spicy. All due to amount of sauceDepends where you get it from.

Just had the BBQ Bacon one, well half of it. Was ok for a couple of quid. Will eat the other half later. Had a bit too much raw tomato on for my liking.

Just had the Cajun chicken one, it’s tasty but not a patch on the buffalo one, that was the best one they’ve had.

On a side note whatever process controller came up with McDonald’s new way of ordering deserves a good kicking. Common now to be waiting 10+ minutes for fast food whereas before everything was just waiting there to be served.

Just had the Cajun chicken one, it’s tasty but not a patch on the buffalo one, that was the best one they’ve had.

On a side note whatever process controller came up with McDonald’s new way of ordering deserves a good kicking. Common now to be waiting 10+ minutes for fast food whereas before everything was just waiting there to be served.
I tend to get table served these days so don't see the 'system' if it has changed. But they used to get slated for food waste. So have they changed now that everything is cooked to order? If so I'm happy to wait. I've not waited more than 5 mins.

Agree about the Cajun. Nice but not a patch.

Nightmare. Especially if you're stuck in the waiting queue behind massive deliveroo orders. Waited about ten minutes for a coffee last time i went in.

I suppose if you're getting food, they're at least making everything to order i suppose, rather than being left there for god knows how long.

Nightmare. Especially if you're stuck in the waiting queue behind massive deliveroo orders. Waited about ten minutes for a coffee last time i went in.

I suppose if you're getting food, they're at least making everything to order i suppose, rather than being left there for god knows how long.
Deliverys must be freezing time they come from McDonalds. They are luke warm at best when you order and eat in the place.

Back