wow, its happening tonight in the soaps

bizarre climate in weatherfield and surrounding area, monsoon one area, sunshine few miles away
and is halloween a different date in corras ?
so kevin webster has lain on that road since daylight without nee car either stopping or driving over his bonce, I don't think so

Last edited:
bizarre climate in weatherfield and surrounding area, monsoon one area, sunshine few miles away
and is halloween a different date in corras ?
so kevin webster has lain on that road since daylight without nee car either stopping or driving over his bonce, I don't think so
And Dev’s car is about to catch fire. Even though it wasn’t running before it was hit and it’s been pissing down.
Getting very silly now

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever seen any television as utterly preposterous as those two episodes of Coronation Street tonight. Absolutely everything about it was completely ludicrous.

I mean, the prison guards driving the van. Considering they've not appeared and the lot of them must have been there for hours on end are we to assume the dodgy one has pretty much sacrificed himself to help a prisoner escape?

All it needed was a flash of lightning and clap of thunder when Harvey appeared next to Leanne.

I don't think I've ever seen any television as utterly preposterous as those two episodes of Coronation Street tonight. Absolutely everything about it was completely ludicrous.

I mean, the prison guards driving the van. Considering they've not appeared and the lot of them must have been there for hours on end are we to assume the dodgy one has pretty much sacrificed himself to help a prisoner escape?

All it needed was a flash of lightning and clap of thunder when Harvey appeared next to Leanne.
Harvey Price?

Haven't watched it for ten years...are there aliens in it yet?
That would have been less far fetched than the plots last night. The writer must have been on drugs.
On PF there's men saying women have no place in football and on the SMB there's men watching soaps 😁
Ere Don’t you start. Nowt wrong with blokes watching Corrie
Do blokes voluntarily watch soaps or do their partners watch and blokes are forced too?
The missus would rather watch abandoned engineering on Yesterday but I want to watch Corrie ;)

Last edited:
And Dev’s car is about to catch fire. Even though it wasn’t running before it was hit and it’s been pissing down.
Getting very silly now
Aliens running the Rovers is actually more likely in real life than Dev putting his head in a blender and shagging Deirdrie...A three metre green bloke serving you a pint is less scary :eek:
Can you imagine advertising a house in Coronation Street: Charming terraced house...fully redecorated after chainsaw ancident, then goes on to tell you that although it's the murder capital of Europe, it's still above Karbul in the world table.

Last edited:

Back