Wow it's finally happened , CAFC sale

Good luck to Charlton; proper football club and good fans doing well to survive in a sea of bigger clubs. Had a great away day there last season, and a cracking time in a quaint old pub i forget the name of, down the road by the river. Hope things go well for you and I hope we get to play you again soon!

Apparently this is one of the better forums on the internet to talk about football (which is a depressing thought). Bloke's football club has just been taken over and he wants to talk about it. Don't see a problem with it personally.
This site is the only other clubs site I go on , it has some interesting stuff on it and can get quite lively. Football club ownership is a hot topic , we've had a very wealthy owner who turned out to be a shit one. He will be the richest bloke in the graveyard. You wonder what the motives are of new owners and there seems to be question marks over the motives of the owners at SAFC , why did they get involved ? To make a quick buck it seems to me on the outside.

Keep the faith , we were feeling like you lot 3 years ago , mid table division 1. We can now see some light at the end of the tunnel

Nice one Mate. Decent club are Charlton and always enjoy my trips to the Valley.
One of the only penalty shoot outs we have ever won at the Valley. Always remember the whistle after hanging on during extra time.
Turned to the Mates and said, “Penalties, that’s us out then.....”
Best game Charlie Austin ever played for us in my opinion going down to 10.

Good luck to Charlton; proper football club and good fans doing well to survive in a sea of bigger clubs. Had a great away day there last season, and a cracking time in a quaint old pub i forget the name of, down the road by the river. Hope things go well for you and I hope we get to play you again soon!
You were probably in The Anchor & Hope , decent pub. We have had two spells in div 1 in this decade and took us 3 seasons each time to get back up. The hard work is done in the summer , signing the right players to do the job. Cheers Marra ( I've been on this site too much )

Apparently this is one of the better forums on the internet to talk about football (which is a depressing thought). Bloke's football club has just been taken over and he wants to talk about it. Don't see a problem with it personally.

Agreed- think he was trying to say they cafc fan might be gloating - which he ain't

Well it wasn't my first thought but having spent many hours on this site over the last 6 months Iv'e developed a bit of a bond with SAFC. Our two clubs have endured a lot of shit over the last few years and just thought that things do go in cycles and your time will come again.

Sorry mate, take no notice....I'm just in a huff about the absolute f***ing shambles SAFC is in. Good luck to you, the Charlton fans I spoke to at wembley were spot on, before and after the match.

Sorry mate, take no notice....I'm just in a huff about the absolute f***ing shambles SAFC is in. Good luck to you, the Charlton fans I spoke to at wembley were spot on, before and after the match.
No problem , two years ago things were depressing and then we got lucky with finding Bowyer. You just need the spark to turn it around , I'm not sure Parky will provide it.

Back