Would you take fitness tips from the lass in this article?

Would she be able to effectively demonstrate even the simplest techniques and form with her sizeable bulk? I seriously doubt it. And not sure I'd take tips for fitness and wellbeing from someone who evidently can't follow them herself. Would you let a dentist with no teeth anywhere near your gnashers? :lol:
Depends, is it a town with two dentists and the other one has class teeth?

This is her. To be fair, you don't need to be a ripped athlete to be a fitness instructor, it's more about your knowledge. The best Football managers aren't necessarily the best Footballers etc.

Can't imagine she gets much business though.

Logon or register to see this image
To be fair, a key part of fitness is diet and she seems to know fuck all about that.

To be fair, a key part of fitness is diet and she seems to know fuck all about that.
What is fitness though? Looking slim and lean, or being able to physically exert yourself? Or is fitness about how healthy your body is?

My next door neighbour is a canny age now, sits and drinks cans and smokes like a chimney and will likely outlive a lot of people on here who carefully watch what they eat and believe to be ‘fit and healthy’. The amount of fit footballers you see keel over and die, who likely look after themselves.

People imo wrongly associate fitness with how people look, I think that’s totally wrong. A perceived good diet will likely keep you looking slender, not so sure you would be fit though.

What is fitness though? Looking slim and lean, or being able to physically exert yourself? Or is fitness about how healthy your body is?

My next door neighbour is a canny age now, sits and drinks cans and smokes like a chimney and will likely outlive a lot of people on here who carefully watch what they eat and believe to be ‘fit and healthy’. The amount of fit footballers you see keel over and die, who likely look after themselves.

People imo wrongly associate fitness with how people look, I think that’s totally wrong. A perceived good diet will likely keep you looking slender, not so sure you would be fit though.
There is medical research that shows if you are overweight you are less healthy. That isn't even a debate.

If you have a sample size of 1 (your next door neighbour), then you will get exceptions, but overall being overweight or obese reduces both the quality and length of your life.

It's not about looking like anything, but being 20 stone puts a massive amount of pressure on your body.

One thing that is 100% guaranteed is that being her size is unhealthy. Your frame doesn't grow with your body weight so being as big as her is putting strain on her organs and her bones. She's much more likely to injure herself by undertaking fitness training than someone of a safer weight.

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited by a moderator:

Back