Would you take fitness tips from the lass in this article?

This is her. To be fair, you don't need to be a ripped athlete to be a fitness instructor, it's more about your knowledge. The best Football managers aren't necessarily the best Footballers etc.

Can't imagine she gets much business though.

Logon or register to see this image
Would she be able to effectively demonstrate even the simplest techniques and form with her sizeable bulk? I seriously doubt it. And not sure I'd take tips for fitness and wellbeing from someone who evidently can't follow them herself. Would you let a dentist with no teeth anywhere near your gnashers? :lol:

Would she be able to effectively demonstrate even the simplest techniques and form with her sizeable bulk? I seriously doubt it. And not sure I'd take tips for fitness from someone who evidently can't follow them herself. Would you let a dentist with no teeth near you gnashers? :lol:

Personally, no, I'm just saying she may have the knowledge to be a fitness instructor, and could feasibly work as one with that knowledge, depending what the goal is of course. Ironic as it seems, you could lead someone through a weight loss program through knowledge, without having to display techniques.

Would love to know how many customers she has though.
Sorry like :lol:

So are you saying the most important thing for a Fitness Instructor is being ripped, rather than having knowledge of how the body works etc?

Would she be able to effectively demonstrate even the simplest techniques and form with her sizeable bulk? I seriously doubt it. And not sure I'd take tips for fitness and wellbeing from someone who evidently can't follow them herself. Would you let a dentist with no teeth anywhere near your gnashers? :lol:
Yes because he's obviously the best dentist in town.
How can someone that size have the gall to call themselves a fitness instructor? :lol:
Those that can, do; those that can't...

Last edited:
This is her. To be fair, you don't need to be a ripped athlete to be a fitness instructor, it's more about your knowledge. The best Football managers aren't necessarily the best Footballers etc.

Can't imagine she gets much business though.

Logon or register to see this image
Could be a good, and cheap centre half.enough to frighten the bairn off the breast.

Back