Would you take a defeat down Bolton ?

Ridiculous comment. I want Ross out but would love nothing more than for us to win our next 5 off the trot comfortably and him shove it right back at us.

If it meant we finally had rid of Jack Ross. A defeat on Saturday for me would leave his position untenable. I hate to see us lose games but it doesn’t matter how many billionaires we have , we won’t get out of league one with this manager. Should have been sacked months ago.
Where do people come up with shite like this? We're 4th in the league with a game in hand on top place and haven't played particularly well or consistently. Shite like this embarrasses us as a fan base, makes us look as bad as them up the road.

Of course they do but it isn't going to happen. Hes a poor manager and will remain that way. I expect us to beat Bolton but expect it to pan out in a very similar way to game plan by him on a par with Accrington.
I think people are in for a shock if they expect us to replace Ross and all of a sudden start battering teams 5 and 6-0. We don’t have the players for it. Our recruitment has been absolutely pathetic in recent years.

If it meant we finally had rid of Jack Ross. A defeat on Saturday for me would leave his position untenable. I hate to see us lose games but it doesn’t matter how many billionaires we have , we won’t get out of league one with this manager. Should have been sacked months ago.
You must lead a very sad and depressing life.

I think people are in for a shock if they expect us to replace Ross and all of a sudden start battering teams 5 and 6-0. We don’t have the players for it. Our recruitment has been absolutely pathetic in recent years.
I agree however I expect some sort of idea as to how we are set up how we handle when we go under the cosh. How the manager reacts to changing the game. Not the repetitive mind numbing anti football that is witnessed each and every game. Its dreadful.

No I'd rather win one of our very winnable games, though fear they may (with potentially so many ex SAFC players available to them) hold us to a surprise draw. Not winning home games will see Ross off soon enough anyway. Why would you actually want us to lose?
I backed them at 10/1 last night. They ll surprise someone. Hopefully not us.

i said something similar a month or so ago and got shot down. rightly so but there is some twisted logic to the madness

losing one game and getting rid of Ross would be in the long term more beneficial to us than lets say keeping him for another 10 games, winning 4 of them, losing 2 and drawing the others 1-1 etc..

in my opinion of course. it won't be as simple as losing one game and getting rid of him though

Back