Would you take a defeat down Bolton ?

If it meant we finally had rid of Jack Ross. A defeat on Saturday for me would leave his position untenable. I hate to see us lose games but it doesn’t matter how many billionaires we have , we won’t get out of league one with this manager. Should have been sacked months ago.
Not a real fan then ! Nobody would want a defeat, I want a win to keep us up near the top

There's a fair chance the game against Fleetwood on 12 October will be postponed due to international call-ups. I'd give Ross the next three games - 2 against promoted sides and one against Bolton whipping boys - anything less than 7 points and he gets potted at 5pm on 5 October. That would give a new manager two whole weeks to get his message across before we play Wycombe away in the league.

If it meant we finally had rid of Jack Ross. A defeat on Saturday for me would leave his position untenable. I hate to see us lose games but it doesn’t matter how many billionaires we have , we won’t get out of league one with this manager. Should have been sacked months ago.

No

Stupid question, no real Sunderland supporter would accept a defeat under any circumstances.

I reckon he’ll be a goner soon enough anyway regardless of saturdays result, having a dig at the fans is usually one of the last acts before the bullet is pulled.

I don’t think Donald will do it. I think the new owners are going to end up in a shitty position where the fans are against Donald and Ross if results and performances keep getting worse.

Back