Would you start Benji over Grigg?

He anticipated the fall of the ball & took his goal well today. He’s a much hungrier player.

Whereas, Grigg had that through ball in on goal and shots straight at the keeper just before half time. His confidence is shot!

I would play me over Grigg. (By the way, I havent played football for almost forty years)

Kimpioka is best suited to a few minutes off the bench I'd say. He's very, very raw and he can have an impact in a short space of time. Every time I've seen him play any longer than a few minutes he just get's worse.

He anticipated the fall of the ball & took his goal well today. He’s a much hungrier player.

Whereas, Grigg had that through ball in on goal and shots straight at the keeper just before half time. His confidence is shot!
Yes 100% is my answer. But our midfield is the problem imo. We need 0'9 in there for a start. Will Connor McLaughlin be available on Tuesday?

And how does he grab the game by the scruff of the neck the way our midfield play?
Well he must have today. Not comparing him to Maja at all, but with time, who knows hemay put the one chance a game that he gets in the back of the net. That equates to grabbing the game by the scruff of the neck in our current clime!

Grigg is detrimental to this team. He has no pace, can’t hold a ball up, chases until he’s two yards off the defender to pretend he’s interested, and can’t take a chance at the minute either. Kimpioka is far from the answer but he ran his socks off today to chase defenders down and took is chance well. The chasing alone means defenders aren’t comfortable and that’s an improvement on what we’re getting with Grigg

No. I'd play him and Watmore with Grigg. Quick, direct balls into his feet and into the channels. Bring McLaughlin back in at RB and play O'Nien alongside Power.

It does not matter who plays CF, when you have midfield like we put out today no one is going to score a load of goals

Back