Would you rather....?

Even though Price no doubt has a clout like a yawning hippo, she'd still be a filthy fuckbag. I'd fully expect a punch in the face at some point during, so yeah I'm choosing Jordan. Hammertime can watch and shout stop when I start bleeding.

A comment based on what exactly? Is this the sort of comment a grown man should be coming out with? What if someone said that about a female relative of yours? Your wife? Your mam? Your sister? Would you think it’s acceptable then? Would you say it to the women you may or may not work with? Have a little bit of respect not only for her and them but for yourself as well.

A comment based on what exactly? Is this the sort of comment a grown man should be coming out with? What if someone said that about a female relative of yours? Your wife? Your mam? Your sister? Would you think it’s acceptable then? Would you say it to the women you may or may not work with? Have a little bit of respect not only for her and them but for yourself as well.

Mate. Come on.
Price has zero respect. She's an attention seeking bint with absolutely no care for those around her.
I can see you getting a tad annoyed about that comment if it had been about someone else, but her? No.
She's an absolute waste of space.

Mate. Come on.
Price has zero respect. She's an attention seeking bint with absolutely no care for those around her.
I can see you getting a tad annoyed about that comment if it had been about someone else, but her? No.
The point I was making is that it’s not necessary is it? It shouldn’t matter who it’s about. Just because she has zero respect as you put it doesn’t mean that others should. Would you say those things to someone face to face? The internet is great to hide behind.
I agree with you to a point. I have no time for her or people like her who make a living out of having no talent, but what we all know about her is what the media feed us. Yes, it’s the image she presents but is she a bad person? What does anyone on this board really know about her or her sex life or anything more intimate. The answer is nothing at all.
I guess what I’m saying is that the comments are puerile and childish and said to or about anyone else can be hurtful.

I mean, there's literally a video of her riding Dane Bowers freely available on the internet. Apart from that though.

Anyway, easy choice about Rachel Riley.

*Googles Arlene Foster*

Pucker up Brucey

I did not know that, but strangely I'm not sure I want to actually see it.

Mate. Come on.
I respect and she's done well for herself, but I agree with she has a clout like a yawning hippo.

I went round MC Hammer's house the other day.

It was rubbish!!

He wouldn't let me touch anything.
:lol:
Would you rather have to watch your parents have sex every day for the rest of your life, or join in once to make it stop?
Would you rather have to watch your parents have sex every day for the rest of your life, or join in once to make it stop?
Damn it. I don't know how to post GIFs anymore. It never works. Anyway, it was a person screaming in horror.

That you even thought of that, fucker, is worrying as fuck. Get help.

;)
It would be.
But only once if you joined in.
:lol:
The point I was making is that it’s not necessary is it? It shouldn’t matter who it’s about. Just because she has zero respect as you put it doesn’t mean that others should. Would you say those things to someone face to face? The internet is great to hide behind.
I agree with you to a point. I have no time for her or people like her who make a living out of having no talent, but what we all know about her is what the media feed us. Yes, it’s the image she presents but is she a bad person? What does anyone on this board really know about her or her sex life or anything more intimate. The answer is nothing at all.
I guess what I’m saying is that the comments are puerile and childish and said to or about anyone else can be hurtful.
Much respect for this post. I don't think most will understand what you're saying or completely miss the point. But I, for one, have much respect that you posted that.

Last edited by a moderator:
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

My parents never had sex again after I was born. Fact.

You are totally right. This is a game that I usually play on very long night time drives to keep the driver awake. It gets more and more ludicrous with each round. I forgot that this is not the right environment for such pondering and that I was being pretty shambolic about women and men with my premises.

That being said. No excuse for it. I know better. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Ok I will set the next poser....

You can either make love to Rachel Riley for half an hour but only after going down on Arlene Foster for an hour

OR

Have a snog with Liz Hurley but only after you snog Steve Bruce first.

That’s no drama.
Just like wiping your face with the chamois leather when drying the car off.

Meet MC Hammer and do the Hammertime Dance with him or get punched in the face by Katie Price?
So the question is do I want to be cool as fuck or get punched in the face..
Would probably get my mam done for the desecration of human remains, after the difficult wank of course.

Last edited:

Back