Would you rather....?

Meet MC Hammer and do the Hammertime Dance with him or get punched in the face by Katie Price?

I just needed a break from the politics forum 🤷🏻‍♀️

First to answer can set the next poser👍
I'm a dancer not a fighter

Would you rather have a shit night or a night shit

Meet MC Hammer and do the Hammertime Dance with him or get punched in the face by Katie Price?

I just needed a break from the politics forum 🤷🏻‍♀️

First to answer can set the next poser👍
I can't stand Katie Price but not a fan of MC Hammer. ALTHOUGH, I do the Hammertime Dance better than he ever could. Fuck it, do the Hammertime Dance with MC Hammer to show him how it's done.

Ok I will set the next poser....

You can either make love to Rachel Riley for half an hour but only after going down on Arlene Foster for an hour

OR

Have a snog with Liz Hurley but only after you snog Steve Bruce first.
going down on someone for an hour, okay. But making love to someone for half an hour?!?!? Fuck me, who has that kind of stamina?!?!?!
Are you aware of the Pricey over there in America? 😬

How lowering
Sadly, yes. The world is not as big and mysterious as it is now. Everything is just a click away.

Last edited by a moderator:
would you rather every time you’re flying anywhere you have a 25% chance missing the flight? Or never use a lift or an escalator ever again? Everyone else can carry on using them but you would have to take the stairs every time for the rest of your life.

The Arlene Foster option might be more realistic😉
Don't raise his hopes, man, that's cruel
Nee chance!
Bitch, bring it. OH, OH, OH... Can't touch this!

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!
would you rather every time you’re flying anywhere you have a 25% chance missing the flight? Or never use a lift or an escalator ever again? Everyone else can carry on using them but you would have to take the stairs every time for the rest of your life.
Are you the second to post? I don't think so. So what are you doing, man? Making up your own rules? This is the reason the world is fucked. Hang your head in shame, man.

Those are some shit choices by the way. Make the missing the flight 100% of the time, and I'm game. I hate to fly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd take the stairs.

My building I work in has 35 floors mind 🤪

Ok I will set the next poser....

You can either make love to Rachel Riley for half an hour but only after going down on Arlene Foster for an hour

OR

Have a snog with Liz Hurley but only after you snog Steve Bruce first.
A small price to pay, to give Rachel Riley the best half hour of her life :p
If you hoy Abbie Dewhurst into the mix, I'll give my services for free. ;)

Back