Would you rather have £500 in cash or

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date

Most people will spend more than £500 in the next few years on drink so if you do drink it would make sense to take the booze. Good call for suggesting selling the booze to make a prophet<-spellcheck
Could I have £250 cash and £500 of booze instead?
Possibly but we may have to start a go fund me page.

Alcohol - as long as it was bottled. Nee good if you mean someone pouring out £1000 worth of drinks.

My whisky collection would welcome a £1000 boost more than my wallet would appreciate the £500 (that the missus would confiscate).

I’d say 90+% of
Most people will spend more than £500 in the next few years on drink so if you do drink it would make sense to take the booze. Good call for suggesting selling the booze to make a prophet<-spellcheck

Possibly but we may have to start a go fund me page.
”In the next few years”:lol: It wouldn’t last you 6 months man.

Most people will spend more than £500 in the next few months on drink so if you do drink it would make sense to take the booze.

That's incredible,does it have to be stored in a special way like wine in a cellar?Does he ever drink any or is it purely a collection?

He's drinks whisky but mainly real ales. He's a recently retired teacher and used to spend the entire 6 week summer holidays touring Scotland and buying up limited edition whiskies from the smaller distilleries. He has a load of bottles at home but unsure if that's the extent of his collection.

Back