Would you like to change to online statements....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The fewer letters through my door the better.

Everyone accepts a self-printed statement now, so who cares?
Same here. I used to get a tree a week through the door. Work away for a couple of weeks and I'd come back to a rainforest.

Hardly get owt these days and it's great.

Reactions: PTR
Think of this though. I opened a letter the other day and it was actually the bloke next door's bank statement. I know how much he's got, what he earns, where he spends it etc. Not that it's any use except for nosey purposes. Wouldn't happen with online statements

Are your own print outs from an online statement accepted if you apply for something and need a bank statement for? Like finance and that.

Think of this though. I opened a letter the other day and it was actually the bloke next door's bank statement. I know how much he's got, what he earns, where he spends it etc. Not that it's any use except for nosey purposes. Wouldn't happen with online statements

Any suspect transactions?

Yeah cos cyber attacks never happen.

Not ever.

It's illegal to open other peoples post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back